Ai is getting spooky

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Just listened to the AI version of Not Like Us in classic r and b style.

The music and the vocals were clean as fukc.

Now that AI can just make any type song you can think of instantly and higher quality, what is the point of human artists?

Something in me can't jam to something totally artificial like that so it simply turns me off.

But these new cats and most of y'all old heads don't care. Y'all just think it would be dope to have Pac vocals on a BIG track and it doesn't matter if it's deep fake.

I predict that the analog will resurge. Hopefully there will always be some demand for the real.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Just listened to the AI version of Not Like Us in classic r and b style.

The music and the vocals were clean as fukc.

Now that AI can just make any type song you can think of instantly and higher quality, what is the point of human artists?

Something in me can't jam to something totally artificial like that so it simply turns me off.

But these new cats and most of y'all old heads don't care. Y'all just think it would be dope to have Pac vocals on a BIG track and it doesn't matter if it's deep fake.

I predict that the analog will resurge. Hopefully there will always be some demand for the real.

share the link. i found these...

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
share the link. i found these...

See.. now you got me proliferating this shyt.

But on the real, I been asking Google Gemini questions lately and I CANNOT GO BACK. Something it would take me a half hour of Googling and You tubing is being answered instantly. And more useful. Concise and thorough. Just simple shyt like "are mountains still growing" or "how do gill nets kill fish".

shyt even challenged me to a thought experiment when I was sitting there asking it about itself.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

See.. now you got me proliferating this shyt.

But on the real, I been asking Google Gemini questions lately and I CANNOT GO BACK. Something it would take me a half hour of Googling and You tubing is being answered instantly. And more useful. Concise and thorough. Just simple shyt like "are mountains still growing" or "how do gill nets kill fish".

shyt even challenged me to a thought experiment when I was sitting there asking it about itself.

this is dope :gladbron:

now i'm wonder if it's all A.I because if it is, thats crazy! :mindblown: