Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People capping on Baylan. He playing with major players and dont even know it. I agree there are better candidates for the brother unless he reveals some big secret.

Also a lot cap about Sabine. Sabine has been training off and on for years. Ahsoka been hinting all along it was mental. This series has been about guilt and trauma. Ezra going home and Ahsoka being alive goes a long way towards healing traumas and letting go. Everyone in the Feloniverse got major trauma, even Mondo. Remember he could barely weild the Dark Saber.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Sabine got the biggest asspull power up ever, actually worse than Rey, and I fukkin hate rey. She went from having no force power, to struggling to pull a lightsaber and using the force, to TELLING EZRA THAT SHE CAN FORCE PUSH HIM IN MID AIR TO DOUBLE JUMP. And executing it FLAWLESSLY

GET THE fukk OUT OF HERE

IT MAKES EVERYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH FINN WORSE. This dude was rolling with Jedi and in the empire and shyt, couldn't move a paper clip with the force. Sabine went from Poe Dameron to fukkin Kylo Ren powers in 5 minutes

That was abhorrent
shyt was retarded and not in anyway surprising...

They been told us the force is female in Disney SW and it was obvious Sabine was getting the Rey treatment...

This was one of the worst finales I've seen in a minute, nothing relevant that wasn't expected happened, everyone knew Thrawn was going to get away to setup the movie...Add in the idiocy with Sabines force abilities and its a 3/10 episode...

That said this was the only wack episode of the season, overall I'd rate this show a solid 7/10...

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm thinking Baylen probably did have more scenes detailing his path to those statues but due to his real life death Filoni decided to just cut him from the finale refilm those critical scenes with a new actor letting Ray Stevens go out with that majestic shot on top the mountain.

It'll be interesting to see if they just kill the character off at the beginning of Season 2 in some quick way (ie. Leia in Episode 9) or just recast him.

I'm okay with either to be honest. Usually I'm not huge on recasting but he was interesting and it would suck if they had to just completely drop his storyline.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed the show. They did enough to differentiate it from the other series. Magic and zombie troopers was a little weird but it didn't take away from things.

Still think they could have directed the actors better and wrote more compelling dialogue but it's a step up from Boba, Mando, and Obi. Nothing is touching Andor but this gets things back on track.

I'm not offended by the force push but the easy way around that was to not have the jump be so damn far. Someone should have corrected that so the damn fanboys wouldn't lose their shyt. It's not that serious. Get a grip.

Looking forward to season 2 and hope they tighten things up.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
HB

Not enough skills to not be 0-2 against Ahsoka though :skip:
wcw-stevie.gif

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Nightsisters in the main universe can cause some real fukkery almost like a reset for the main universe. Bring back Luke to Train Ezra

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Finale seemed....like filler kind of but I do appreciate the Nightsisters getting some much needed attention. Showing how the force can be utilized in far more evil ways. I wish Darth Banes trilogy got love because they really dived into how the dark side could so all kinds of crazy shyt :demonic:

Last edited: