Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Finale was great, hopefully they get to filming season 2 soon.
Potentially folks got what they wanted because now because we could get a whole season in a different galaxy with a story that doesn’t have anything to do with the Empire/Rebel war.
We got 3 factions of Jedi in a different galaxy with Balon, Shinn and Ashoka/Sabine,
Disney should go ahead and greenlight the Rebels show with Ezra/Hera and keep that stuff over there.
Leave the Ashoka show to just focus on this new Galaxy until inevitably they find them.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:wow:
Please turn Ezra to a Sith. They already played with that in Rebels. I need to see him go full Sith.

Or give us the brutal hunting of the Jedis era:picard:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Beautiful

Star wars is back :blessed:

Disney fumbled the bag so bad with those trash ass sequels. All they needed was filoni to oversee the story for the whole trilogy.

If those movies gave the feels that this episode and the Mando Luke episode gave, Star Wars would have been just as popular with the new generation of kids as it was with the old.

Thrawn has the potential to be the goat villain. I'm looking forward to when he comes in to son Darth Gustavo

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it safe to say that the finale stuck the landing :wow: A lot of unanswered questions but I’m cool with that as there should be a season 2. Like I mentioned before, this show got better with each episode, which made me wish that there were more episodes on deck.

All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed this as it had bunch of good surprises and some solid storytelling. Can’t wait to see what’s next:obama:
I was surprised at the unanswered questions as well

Thought they’d get more into the undead storm troopers especially the one with the golden mask.. I could be wrong but I don’t even recall him being in this ep

I really need to watch clone wars and rebels to get a better understanding of some things

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explain please. That statue was Part of the Mortis arc right? The brothers statue destroyed tho so what does that mean?
:ohhh:
Statues were thefather, son and daughter with a destroyed head. Remember the brother killed her, BUT before she died,she gave her essence to Ahsoka. If you have watched any of this Filoni stuff, you'll notice the owl has been everywhere she has been until this series. Now she's in a whole other galaxy and the owl shows up. Baylan doesn't understand,but Ahsoka IS the Daughter. She's basically a God in Star Wars. Also remember Anakin was prohecized to bring balance to the force. If one has nit seen the Mortis Arc, Theothink of this add the physical task performed in the original trilogy. We learn in the Mortis Arc this literally means Anakin is to become the Father. Baylan is being looked at a some nobleman, but he's either the brother or simply being called by The Mother or its a the sage Kurt, and its on that mountain he was looking at. He's being tricked.

All of this points to why the series is called Ahsoka. This will be her true ascension to a God in the force. Anakin has likely made that ascension,which is why he was in the world between worlds. Baylan is likely to be turned by Kujet to the dark side and this manifestation is likely the brother. He Thrawn arc is more for movie setup. Mortis arc is for this show.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh::jbhmm:

I can see Anakin becoming the Father(the prophesied balance), Ahsoka becoming the Daughter is a layup...but Baylan popping out of nowhere becoming the Son makes no sense. Even Maul would make for a much better thematic fit even though he's not really tied to Anakin in any meaningful way.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Sabine got the biggest asspull power up ever, actually worse than Rey, and I fukkin hate rey. She went from having no force power, to struggling to pull a lightsaber and using the force, to TELLING EZRA THAT SHE CAN FORCE PUSH HIM IN MID AIR TO DOUBLE JUMP. And executing it FLAWLESSLY

GET THE fukk OUT OF HERE

IT MAKES EVERYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH FINN WORSE. This dude was rolling with Jedi and in the empire and shyt, couldn't move a paper clip with the force. Sabine went from Poe Dameron to fukkin Kylo Ren powers in 5 minutes

That was abhorrent

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The only fight worth a damn this episode was Ahsoka vs Morgan. Just like ep. 7 the sequences for two or three people facing a group of enemies look like shyt most of the time, it's not something that translates well in live action.

Very glad they didn't kill Baylan, I hope whoever is cast next can come close to Ray Stevens :mjcry:

It was a decent finale, agreed with the breh that said it was all over the place with some good stuff sprinkled in. A lot of the motivations left a lot to be desired. I'm not sure why Ahsoka was OK with Thrawn going back only because Ezra made it back too. I know the reunion with Anakin changed her perspective on things, but Thrawn is too big of a threat to just be ok with him planning shyt. Sabine being OK with Ezra leaving again was ehhh, I guess she doesn't feel guilty and she "kinda" knows he's alive, but she has no idea he'd be able to escape and reunite with Hera and the New Republic :patrice:

So Season 2 will be:

1.- Shin and her sand people being embarrassed by Ahsoka, Sabine and the space turtles. Expect more gangs of enemies looking like fools against Jedi :bryan:
2.- Baylan doing some obscure Force discoveries and adding to the lore. Expect greatness from Filon :ohlawd:
3.- Somehow Ahsoka and Sabine find a way back to our galaxy?
4.- Thrawn gathering forces and acting in the shadows plus Hera and Ezra trying to convince the NR to do something about it.

Maybe the Thrawn stuff is not in Ahsoka and it's a plot point for Mandalorian Season 4, at some point all these shows gotta converge so they can build up the movie.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Sabine got the biggest asspull power up ever, actually worse than Rey, and I fukkin hate rey. She went from having no force power, to struggling to pull a lightsaber and using the force, to TELLING EZRA THAT SHE CAN FORCE PUSH HIM IN MID AIR TO DOUBLE JUMP. And executing it FLAWLESSLY

GET THE fukk OUT OF HERE

IT MAKES EVERYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH FINN WORSE. This dude was rolling with Jedi and in the empire and shyt, couldn't move a paper clip with the force. Sabine went from Poe Dameron to fukkin Kylo Ren powers in 5 minutes

That was abhorrent
It was bad, but I can't put ANYTHING over Rey. Sabine was at least legit trained by an official Jedi, you could argue it just took longer to have effect. Rey was doing mind tricks, beating trained Jedi the first time she grabbed a lightsaber and shooting force lightning for no plausible reason at all

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It was bad, but I can't put ANYTHING over Rey. Sabine was at least legit trained by an official Jedi, you could argue it just took longer to have effect. Rey was doing mind tricks, beating trained Jedi the first time she grabbed a lightsaber and shooting force lightning for no plausible reason at all
You're 100% right actually...I was giving her a pass because she was palpatines bloodline but that was basically a retcon..that wasn't canon until they wrote the third one lmao

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

GET THE fukk OUT OF HERE

That was abhorrent

Dr. RICK from the filling the lanes podcast adds his two cents.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I'm thinking Baylen probably did have more scenes detailing his path to those statues but due to his real life death Filoni decided to just cut him from the finale & refilm those critical scenes with a new actor letting Ray Stevens go out with that majestic shot on top the mountain.

Last edited: