Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I'm pretty sure these series that are all taking place at the same time are all being set up to climax in a film, disney not slick :patrice:
Yeah they basically confirmed that today Dave Filoni ( Clone Wars, Rebels, Mando, Ashoka creator) is doing a movie that resolves the plot lines from Mando and Ashoka.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I don't get it why didn't they use thrawn for the movies?!? :snoop: shyt was a waste of EU Cannon. fukking bytch at star wars ruined those future movies. Now they trying to retcon everything...:mjlol: and fix the mess she made...
I don't know much about Thrawn...but ANYTHING would have been better than "somehow Palpatine returned!"

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
I don't think so...

Ahsoka is going to fukk around with the world between worlds, they even showed it a bit in the trailer...That hallways scene gave real strong Rogue One Vader hallway vibes...Dude even did the fukking force choke...That may be an alternate universe older Anakin who did not lose to Obi-Wan on Mustafar...

Its rumored Ahsoka goes back in time and fights Anakin on Mustafar instead of Obi-Wan...

This was reported a while ago by legit sources...

grand-theft-auto-carl-johnson.gif

I'm going to lower my expectations to a minimum, I learned my lesson from Obi-Wan

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Outside of the boba fett show I’ve been really digging a lot of the Star Wars shows. Actually slightly more than the Marvel ones. And I’m a marvel fanboy. This looks like it could be a good one.

they’ve all surprised me…mandalorian…last 3 eps of boba fett…andor…gonna be in for this too

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

not quite as hyped as when i first saw it, but still looking forward do it.

please don't ruin this one disney, focus on obi-wan season 2 or boba fett show, let dave cook:francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not even watching the trailer going in Blind in Filoni we trust :banderas:

Do y'all selves a favor and watch Rebels and clone wars l. I did after Mando season 2 and :mindblown: :krs:

clone wars had me like
arsenio-cheese.gif

Then with Rebels
images

Then when you watch Mando and the new series and you catch all the lil references :ohhh: :banderas:

I was just about to ask about those shows

Thank you so much young man.

I’m gonna get my led astray friend @daemonova to watch this too and we gonna bring him back to light side