Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
none of it...

but I mean they brought Thrawn back into this shyt... all the way into live action. the Jedi in the trailer looks like Joruus C'baoth the Obi-Wan clone

they got young luke back thanks to CGI... give us Talon and Mara Jade :blessed:

Filoni at the helm and he knows it's good shyt. :wow:

If it were just Filoni I'd have more confidence....but it's not. Disney will end up picking and choosing and the patch job will be all over the map in terms of quality.

:francis::francis: :francis:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the entire series bro?

Not to give spoilers to that series, but most of the characters in this Ashoka series, the background settings, the significance to Thrawn in context to the Ashoka series, who's Ezra Bridger is and why HE is the KEY CHARACTER to this Ashoka series, and all the other Rebels related Easter Eggs in this trailer that may of went over your head.

Yea. you should watch the series. Plus Rebels is a DOPE series. The 1st season is the weakest. But the 2nd season on through is straight flames.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
none of it...

but I mean they brought Thrawn back into this shyt... all the way into live action. the Jedi in the trailer looks like Joruus C'baoth the Obi-Wan clone

they got young luke back thanks to CGI... give us Talon and Mara Jade :blessed:

Filoni at the helm and he knows it's good shyt. :wow:
I don't think so...

Ahsoka is going to fukk around with the world between worlds, they even showed it a bit in the trailer...That hallways scene gave real strong Rogue One Vader hallway vibes...Dude even did the fukking force choke...That may be an alternate universe older Anakin who did not lose to Obi-Wan on Mustafar...

Its rumored Ahsoka goes back in time and fights Anakin on Mustafar instead of Obi-Wan...

This was reported a while ago by legit sources...

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think so...

Ahsoka is going to fukk around with the world between worlds, they even showed it a bit in the trailer...That hallways scene gave real strong Rogue One Vader hallway vibes...Dude even did the fukking force choke...That may be an alternate universe older Anakin who did not lose to Obi-Wan on Mustafar...

Its rumored Ahsoka goes back in time and fights Anakin on Mustafar instead of Obi-Wan...

This was reported a while ago by legit sources...

Whoa theres a storyline where Anakin won? What is it called?

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Not even watching the trailer going in Blind in Filoni we trust :banderas:

Do y'all selves a favor and watch Rebels and clone wars l. I did after Mando season 2 and :mindblown: :krs:

clone wars had me like
arsenio-cheese.gif

Then with Rebels
images

Then when you watch Mando and the new series and you catch all the lil references :ohhh: :banderas:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get it why didn't they use thrawn for the movies?!? :snoop: shyt was a waste of EU Cannon. fukking bytch at star wars ruined those future movies. Now they trying to retcon everything...:mjlol: and fix the mess she made...
I'm pretty sure these series that are all taking place at the same time are all being set up to climax in a film, disney not slick :patrice: