Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
This shyt looks 🔥🔥🔥

I don't want to get my hopes up, but I'm crossing my fingers for this to be more like Andor than Mando.
I would imagine somewhere in the middle of the 2. I feel like Andor is a little too cerebral and drama based for a Jedi based show. After all, this is basically a spinoff of Clone Wars and Rebels, which were still kid shows that appealed to adults as well. Andor was every bit of an adult drama. I know on thing, it better stay far the hell away from the tone of Book of Boba Fett:ufdup:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
What do I need to watch before this series? Cause this looks dope
Rebels is like a 4 season anime with many episodes. Unless you looking to watch all seasons, I’d Google important Rebels episodes so at least you get a sense of the different main characters.
At least those episodes with Ashoka in them.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Rebels is like a 4 season anime with many episodes. Unless you looking to watch all seasons, I’d Google important Rebels episodes so at least you get a sense of the different main characters.
At least those episodes with Ashoka in them.

* looks around *

Work From Home!

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
I need a Talon Karrde appearance :wow:

How much of that stuff is even canon at this point?

Because if were going there I'm gonna need an R-rated Andor-style series headlined by Quinlan Vos. Spies, double crossing, backstabbing, blood-guts-dismemberment, the whole treatment.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much of that stuff is even canon at this point?

Because if were going there I'm gonna need an R-rated Andor-style series headlined by Quinlan Vos. Spies, double crossing, backstabbing, blood-guts-dismemberment, the whole treatment.
none of it...

but I mean they brought Thrawn back into this shyt... all the way into live action. the Jedi in the trailer looks like Joruus C'baoth the Obi-Wan clone

they got young luke back thanks to CGI... give us Talon and Mara Jade :blessed:

Filoni at the helm and he knows it's good shyt. :wow: