Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Ahsoka in that Purrgil bone graveyard like Simba

svYs9G.gif

I literally laughed out loud when Ahsoka was using Force telepathy with Sabine. Couldn't believe it. Sabine with the ":gladbron: Ahsoka?!" in her mind. :unimpressed:

Filoni fukkin around with the PAGG's ass getting cut off with the letterboxing. This mothatfukka :comeon:

PXL-20230927-014946335-exported-784-1695779400093.jpg

Only to follow it up with a long shot of her

PXL-20230927-015301814-MP.jpg

:dead:

Ezra Bridger AKA Jedi Jesus :wow:

star-wars-ahsoka-ezra-bridger-eman-esfandi-1.jpg

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Episode was fine, I've seen criticisms about the fight choreography in previous episodes that I thought were overstated (specially because the lightsaber fights have been so well done) but in this one you could tell there was no editing magic to make a 2 vs 20 fight not look silly as hell. That's one thing animation can do much easier than live action and considering almost half of the episode was that confrontation, it hurt it.

Baylan was by far the most interesting thing this episode. Him going into a completely different journey and a fun little round 2 vs Ahsoka. I hope Filoni doesn't kill him off screen. The need to recast that role, please :mjcry:

Morgan having to play dumb bytch looking :dwillhuh: at Thrawn so he can flex his intelligence is fukking hilarious :russ:

Agreed on the recast of Leia and Luke too, but Disney wont ever do it :francis:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Chopper willing to throw hands after he hearing the droid insult got me :deadrose:

Thrawn playing literally 3d chess out here while Morgan is playing checkers. Its fun to watch and him always making sure escaping is never put in jeopardy.

Episode was fine, I've seen criticisms about the fight choreography in previous episodes that I thought were overstated (specially because the lightsaber fights have been so well done) but in this one you could tell there was no editing magic to make a 2 vs 20 fight not look silly as hell. That's one thing animation can do much easier than live action and considering almost half of the episode was that confrontation, it hurt it.

Baylan was by far the most interesting thing this episode. Him going into a completely different journey and a fun little round 2 vs Ahsoka. I hope Filoni doesn't kill him off screen. The need to recast that role, please :mjcry:

Morgan having to play dumb bytch looking :dwillhuh: at Thrawn so he can flex his intelligence is fukking hilarious :russ:

Agreed on the recast of Leia and Luke too, but Disney wont ever do it :francis:
Yea Disney afraid of the backlash and looking at it in terms of business instead of putting the best product. Disney not starting the sequel trilogy a thousand years after the OG trilogy was their first mistake imo.

Sabine "Yada-Yada'ing" Ahsoka's death is some egregious shyt. This bytch a whole sociopath.

Had Ezra like
"You thought she was dead?!"
:why:
Man its been awhile since I watched Rebels. And I thought she was cool in that show, but dear god everytime shes on screen here it feels significantly worse.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I thought this season might have been set between Mando seasons 2 & 3 but when the Captain mentioned what happened on Mandalore then that puts it after season 3.
They won't do this but what if when they all jumped back to the Skywalker Galaxy it was hundreds of years in the future:pachaha:
I'm thinking like that planet in Intersteller that they went to where a minute equaled 7 years of earth time.
That would get you past Episodes 7-9 and would let you "start over" with familar characters.
Maybe not hundreds of years but if they are still doing the Rey movie they could return after she's rebuilt the Jedi/Skywalker order.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After a time jump, casting an elderly Leia would be smart. For a young Luke, I think the backlash isn't worth it, as the deepfake and age tech is advancing rapidly.
It made no sense for c 3p0 to speak for her when they they have hologram technology they used earlier.

Also that is the problem. Instead of paying a new actor they will just use cgi. Smh