Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Also is anyone tired of beskar armor? I thought it was rare at first but now everyone seems to have it. Makes these “battles” seem pointless with low stakes. Glad the show is picking up though
I'm kinda confused by it lowkey. Ashoka in the flashback scene was slicing up mandolorians left and right like it was nothing, but couldn't do shyt to djinn jarin.
It's like the mandos we don't want to die have literal plot armor that makes them resistant to lasers and lightsaber.
Except when we need them to die as well, then they can be stabbed again like the big dude in the Mandalorian season 3.
straight stabbed him up
PazVizslaStarWars.png

not very consistent,

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm kinda confused by it lowkey. Ashoka in the flashback scene was slicing up mandolorians left and right like it was nothing, but couldn't do shyt to djinn jarin.
It's like the mandos we don't want to die have literal plot armor that makes them resistant to lasers and lightsaber.
Except when we need them to die as well, then they can be stabbed again like the big dude in the Mandalorian season 3.
straight stabbed him up
PazVizslaStarWars.png

not very consistent,

Not all Mandalorian armor pieces are Beskar, though. Remember in the Mandalorian Season 1 Djinn had to have his Beskar payment melted down to upgrade his non-beskar armor plates.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Not all Mandalorian armor pieces are Beskar, though. Remember in the Mandalorian Season 1 Djinn had to have his Beskar payment melted down to upgrade his non-beskar armor plates.
i just google, and they said Beskar is supposed to be rare and that djinn is the only one with a pure set. but i guess i didn't get that impression from the show.
or missed on the first watch

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
hottest of hot takes:

after the last episode

Hayden Christenson is the 2nd place GOAT Star Wars action actor after Mark Hamill. Maybe #1 tbh. He really comes across like a master when wielding a lightsaber. Glad he's getting his flowers now.

if it wasn't for episode 2, and his terrible dialogue (he was given) he might be #1 across the board

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
hottest of hot takes:

after the last episode

Hayden Christenson is the 2nd place GOAT Star Wars action actor after Mark Hamill. Maybe #1 tbh. He really comes across like a master when wielding a lightsaber. Glad he's getting his flowers now.

if it wasn't for episode 2, and his terrible dialogue (he was given) he might be #1 across the board
agreed except i have the guy who played darth maul in 1st not mark hamil (tf cool stunts did mark hamil do? He tied with rosario. not trash like the rey actress but not anything special either.)
Ewan Mcgregor is third place or low key 2b

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
agreed except i have the guy who played darth maul in 1st not mark hamil (tf cool stunts did mark hamil do? He tied with rosario. not trash like the rey actress but not anything special either.)
Ewan Mcgregor is third place or low key 2b
He put in work during Return of The Jedi...and his battles had a level of drama in the swordsmanship that i'd put over Hayden...even in The Last Jedi

I'd rank them

Hamill
Christensen
Maul
McGregor
Christopher Lee (Dooku gotta be the most underrated character of the the whole saga)

And I might have Dooku over McGregor

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:wow:
Once this phase is over, I need Filoni make a series/film on the nightsister or Dathomir in general, another season/film with the surviving clones straight after Order 66 during the Jedi cleansing era and one about the uprising of a new Sith Lord

That should complete Star Wars as live action

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Sabine got her own desert horse / desert companion like Riddikk had with his jackal in Riddikk.

Grand Flabbmiral Thrawn look like he been eating good in a galaxy far far away. Got the same gut Boba Fett had in The Mandalorian episodes before Disney got him on the juice for his own series and lost that shyt.

Storm Troopers :unimpressed:

Ohhhh some have gold face paint and red fabric on em? :unimpressed:

chris-paul-not-funny.gif

It doesn't work anymore. They don't instill fear with their old ass armor and can't shoot straight rusty blasters. The reverence we're supposed to have for them, that the music obviously dictates we have for them, just ain't there. :camby:

This new galaxy, far far away is a new beginning; A new hope for Star Wars. It's a shame Ray Stevenson won't be around for it. :mjcry:He had some more great little personal moments with Shin Hati.

Them desert nomad Ninja turtles were cute.

I didn't like Ezra in Rebels but he was instantly likeable here. Probably the beard. As someone with a Jaylen Brown-esque beard, myself, Ezra, you aight with me now. :ehh:

The actor who plays Ezra wins major points with me.

As that actor is only the second person in my whole life.
I ever saw or met.
with the same first name as me.

Art Barr

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the nightsisters called to the evil broad from beyond the veil in Ahsoka like Palpatine did to kylo ren like rise of skywalker? Is the Sith dude looking to reset the sequel trilogy

:ohhh: :pachaha:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if its the fans or the creatives who are more embarassing that we're damn near 30+ years of this IP at this point and they still can't really make a show without some sort of Skywalker shyt involved. Nostaglia brain will prevent this shyt from ever truly branching out.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I don't know if its the fans or the creatives who are more embarassing that we're damn near 30+ years of this IP at this point and they still can't really make a show without some sort of Skywalker shyt involved. Nostaglia brain will prevent this shyt from ever truly branching out.
:camby:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So the nightsisters called to the evil broad from beyond the veil in Ahsoka like Palpatine did to kylo ren like rise of skywalker? Is the Sith dude looking to reset the sequel trilogy

:ohhh: :pachaha:

Before this series got started there were lots of rumors that it was going to involve time travel and multi-verses.

I'm SO glad that this hasn't happened yet on the show.

I'm hoping that the "new galaxy" means:

"We can *ignore* the sequel trilogy because the REAL action is going to be going on over in the other galaxy while the good guys are fighting against Raised By Wolves - style Lovecraftian Horror planets. All while the stupid First Order/New Republic folks are totally unaware that their conflict is totally meaningless compared to the threat of the extinction of all life from Force-powered demons."