Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dude was really was on that "Last week you fight one Jedi. Today you fight two...on your own."

Then when Ahsoka out-clevered him dude was probably thinking "Now it's three with Ahsoka. Yeah, she's dead for sure if she ain't already. Ah well, a man's got his plans."

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Because they actually need to move on from the OG cast centric starwars stories. We got three trilogies about the skywalkers already. we've literally seen luke and leia story told from the them being born, them being children in the obi series(which technically recast luke and leia already) them being teens in the og trilogy, and them being old people in the sequel trilogy. Nothing more the do with them.
Time to move on to a new era and new characters.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Their story is done and the new writers aren't going to come up with anything better than the OG Trilogy with them

Ain't like they can adapt the Emperors hand or other storyline because it went in a totally different direction

Just forge ahead and do new shyt

I'd like to see live action clone wars shyt with Hayden, because I want to see a whole series or movie with him that's actually decent

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because they actually need to move on from the OG cast centric starwars stories. We got three trilogies about the skywalkers already.
Time to move on to a new era and new characters.
No I mean recast them if they are going to use them for cameos. They do it in theme parks but you can't do it for tv
:unimpressed:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
No I mean recast them if they are going to use them for cameos. They do it in theme parks but you can't do it for tv
:unimpressed:
Yeah I'm with that but then they gonna take it too far and do other stupid shyt

I also hate franchises that just retread old shyt