Daps
Reppin
St louis
This Episode was Epic!
UKVu0t8.gif

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Great episode. Definitely big screen worthy with the Purrgils. Lotta Spielberg Face shots capturing character's wonder when encountering the Purrgils for the first time. :wow:

I gotta say tho, Star Wars has a child actor problem. From little orphan Annie in Phantom Menace to Girl Boss / track star Leia in Obi-Wan, to little Soka in today's episode (she was just aight. Didn't evoke a young Ahsoka to me. Maybe they shoulda just had Ashley Eckstein voice her). But it's this little mothatfukka Jacen Syndulla who takes the cake. I can't stand him and the eye rolling, telegraphed, force cliches. Oh, you can hear the lightsabers clashing? :comeon: Oh, you have abilities? :usure: The best child actor in Star Wars is The Child, aka Grogu. :skip: He's adorable and he doesn't speak English. The magic will always be there so long as that's the case.

I look forward to the day when Jacen Syndulla is beheaded with a lightsaber. :blessed:

It probably won't matter cuz they'll preserve the head and throw the body in a Bacta tank and then fuse the two together again. This little fukk is never gonna die. :beli:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
show must’ve gotten good for it to get stickied lol

reminder to self I need to watch this and winning time when their respective seasons are over…loki too if that started already

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great episode. Definitely big screen worthy with the Purrgils. Lotta Spielberg Face shots capturing character's wonder when encountering the Purrgils for the first time. :wow:

I gotta say tho, Star Wars has a child actor problem. From little orphan Annie in Phantom Menace to Girl Boss / track star Leia in Obi-Wan, to little Soka in today's episode (she was just aight. Didn't evoke a young Ahsoka to me. Maybe they shoulda just had Ashley Eckstein voice her). But it's this little mothatfukka Jacen Syndulla who takes the cake. I can't stand him and the eye rolling, telegraphed, force cliches. Oh, you can hear the lightsabers clashing? :comeon: Oh, you have abilities? :usure: The best child actor in Star Wars is The Child, aka Grogu. :skip: He's adorable and he doesn't speak English. The magic will always be there so long as that's the case.

I look forward to the day when Jacen Syndulla is beheaded with a lightsaber. :blessed:

It probably won't matter cuz they'll preserve the head and throw the body in a Bacta tank and then fuse the two together again. This little fukk is never gonna die. :beli:
Thus was not supposed to evoke young Ahsoka. She was dreaming, so it was current Ahsoka remembering. They even had her fold her arms to emphasize this wasn't "Snips". A dream, not a flashback.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Why did his mother bring this little fukk into battle anyway?

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ahsoka had that shyt on in the scene with those flying SinSpawn looking things.