Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Wade is such a nonchalant fakkit sometimes

nikka knew he fukked up and walked off with a smile on his face

These nikkas clearly don't care at this point, so why should the fans

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Celtics played with a lot of energy to stay in the game. We made enough plays to keep pace. We had the game won if Wade just hit the extra free throw. Dude must've had a hot date or something after the game.

I agree with you that we are playing like ass. It feels like they are just coasting until the playoffs.
The thing is he didn't really have to make it. He just had to actually try to make it. You can't even really try that miss it on purpose stuff when you're only up 2. 3 or more is fine because worst case you go to OT.

Big picture, I don't know how I feel about their chances to win the title this year. Part of me doesn't think they'll win just because it's so tough to go the finals 4 years in a row. The other part of me knows they're 11-1 in series with the big 3.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Big picture, I don't know how I feel about their chances to win the title this year. Part of me doesn't think they'll win just because it's so tough to go the finals 4 years in a row. The other part of me knows they're 11-1 in series with the big 3.

I kinda feel da same. It's gon be a TOUGH road dis year breh. :ld:

Dem nikkas dun played A LOT of basketball da last 3 years str8. Specially Bron. Dat wear n tear can catch up to nikkas.

Again, its early but still...gonna be da hardest fight to push n win it all dis season. Just gotta sit back n watch it play out. :ehh:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron need to say fukk it shot 30 time drop 40 then sit the whole 4th qt.......................