Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
In other (perhaps better) news :youngsabo:

In a move that could signal LeBron James‘ intentions to stay in Miami for the long haul, his wife, Savannah, has started a business there. ESPN reports that Savannah James will open a bar called “The Juice Spot” in the Brickell neighborhood in Miami. The business will serve cold-pressed juices and will open in December.

“I would listen to him talk about his conversations with Warren Buffett or Jerry Jones,” she said. “But I wanted to get into business, too.” While having a famous spouse certainly can’t hurt business, Savannah says that the juice bar will be completely her operation.

“LeBron’s connection to my company is that he supports me,” she said. “But this going to my baby.” The idea of selling bottled juices came to Savannah after months of making healthy juices with her trainer while getting in shape for the couple’s wedding in September.

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope they realize how important homecourt was to us winning a title last year.... while they taking nights off :snoop:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I think the Heat will be fine, but east is much more tougher and if lebron's back is that bad,than there is concern for heat fans....

They have won back to back titles so they have to be respected...

MariahB

Pro
Daps
Looking back this game should have been over when bosh inbound the ball to wade and the shot clock didn't move but they deserve this loss