Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I kinda feel da same. It's gon be a TOUGH road dis year breh. :ld:

Dem nikkas dun played A LOT of basketball da last 3 years str8. Specially Bron. Dat wear n tear can catch up to nikkas.

Again, its early but still...gonna be da hardest fight to push n win it all dis season. Just gotta sit back n watch it play out. :ehh:

Ay real shyt...

Part of the reason why I didn't pick them was becuz of the amount of basketball they've played the past 3 seasons. And you still have to take into consideration that the East is pretty solid this season.

But I do believe that if they come out of the East, they'll win it all. possibly a sweep. The West is such a toss up to me.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
zL5Jz3g.png

:wow:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Ay real shyt...

Part of the reason why I didn't pick them was becuz of the amount of basketball they've played the past 3 seasons. And you still have to take into consideration that the East is pretty solid this season.

But I do believe that if they come out of the East, they'll win it all. possibly a sweep. The West is such a toss up to me.

Making it to da Finals 4 str8 years is no easy feat. Health n da Pacers are da only obstacles in da way of a 3 peat.

Either way I'm just happy Bron got his rangs. But it would be nice for anotha one doe. :takedat: