Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
You Beasley stans gonna start this shyt again huh? :beli:

Cant say i didnt predict it

shyt was annoying in 2008 and 2009 and I knew you clones would come back again harassing Spo to give Beasley playing time. Thats why i didnt want us to sign him in the first place

Yes I am. And I'm not even stanning Beasley. What did Spo have to lose by playing him a little more in a meaningless regular season game? NOTHING.

Beasley was instant offense off the bench, hitting his first two shot, one was a three I believe. Why bother playing some past his prime bum in Shard when Beasley can have a future here in Miami?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Beasley does need more minutes, we gonna need him at different points during this run, talent is undeniable, I'm still in shock we can't or couldn't find a semi athletic 7 footer somewhere in the whole world that we can afford and wants to get down with death row.. Dude ain't even gotta score

We almost had Vucci Mane breh :to:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Yes I am. And I'm not even stanning Beasley. What did Spo have to lose by playing him a little more in a meaningless regular season game? NOTHING.

Beasley was instant offense off the bench, hitting his first two shot, one was a three I believe. Why bother playing some past his prime bum in Shard when Beasley can have a future here in Miami?
They were both 3s actually.

He definitely needs more minutes, especially early in the year when the games are basically meaningless. There's really no reason Rashard should be getting minutes ahead of him.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Beasley does need more minutes. A player of his calibur shouldn't have talent conceal on the bench. The Heat can definately benefit from the young man if they let him play more minutes so that he can adjust and get comfortable in the system before the playoffs.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Gon miss da game brehs. :why:

Gotta help a friend set up an installation for his show tomorrow nite.

It'd be nice to get dat W doe. nikkas betta not dikk around n lose. :comeon:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Vucci would've been nice but we doing the right thing keeping Cole. Besides lets be real, he'd never grab 20+ boards in a Heat uni anyway that shyt only happens against us
I know...
tumblr_ljhxg3Pm2y1qcfyhd.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: Jax