Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
He hasnt been bad its something about how he walks that made me think he's not 100% but maybe thats just how he is. I dont know if anyone else noticed but it always looks like he's laboring when he walks
i cringe every time he falls to the floor :sadcam:

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
He hasnt been bad its something about how he walks that made me think he's not 100% but maybe thats just how he is. I dont know if anyone else noticed but it always looks like he's laboring when he walks

lol yeah... he kinda drags around like he has 5lb weights on his ankles. But that's just the way he jogs/walks on the court. It's been like that for a while.

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
Beasley does need more minutes, we gonna need him at different points during this run, talent is undeniable, I'm still in shock we can't or couldn't find a semi athletic 7 footer somewhere in the whole world that we can afford and wants to get down with death row.. Dude ain't even gotta score

breh, it's mind boggling. Not even some big Eastern European dude... :bryan:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Beasley does need more minutes, we gonna need him at different points during this run, talent is undeniable, I'm still in shock we can't or couldn't find a semi athletic 7 footer somewhere in the whole world that we can afford and wants to get down with death row.. Dude ain't even gotta score
His name is Joel Anthony

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Joel's not even close to being a 7 footer. I don't care what his listed height is, just look at him next to legit 7 footers.
Yeaah but he can play seven footers as well as the random cat you're saying.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

i cringe every time he falls to the floor :sadcam:
I cringe when i see him jump hoping he will land safely.

Wade is a crafty scorer and despite having lost all his speed he can still give us 20+ point per game IF he takes care of is body.
His jumper looks better to some degree tho

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I want to see Beasley play more minutes. I hate to see a big talent going into waste. He should be Lebron's back up. He has the skill of sf and pf. The King don't need to expend so much energy into the game when the Heat has a backup to allow him to get plenty rest in each game. We are too talented to lean on Lebron's back in every game like we did last season.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Yeaah but he can play seven footers as well as the random cat you're saying.
Joel maybe can play defense, but dude is not a good rebounder and is liability in offense. We really need a true center. I'm still dumbfounded that we went after Oden rather than go on in a deep search for a healthy big man from the European's league .:why:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Joel maybe can play defense, but dude is not a good rebounder and is liability in offense. We really need a true center. I'm still dumbfounded that we went after Oden rather than go on in a deep search for a healthy big man from the European's league .:why:
But the poster i was replying to said that the big doesnt even need to score. To which i said: you already have Joel Anthony for that. Look up the original post, man. i dont wanna go back and forth with you on this unless you understand WHAT my answer was addressing

as a matter of fact, here:
Intruder v3.0 said:
His name is Joel Anthony