Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Last edited:

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
You Beasley stans gonna start this shyt again huh? :beli:

Cant say i didnt predict it

shyt was annoying in 2008 and 2009 and I knew you clones would come back again harassing Spo to give Beasley playing time. Thats why i didnt want us to sign him in the first place

Stop it. Beasley needs to play more than 3 minutes a game, period. It's not rocket science. wtf is there to complain about? You're annoyed that people want a talented player to play more than 3 minutes a game? This should be a non issue but Haslem stans always make this more complicated than it should be.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Stop it. Beasley needs to play more than 3 minutes a game, period. It's not rocket science. wtf is there to complain about? You're annoyed that people want a talented player to play more than 3 minutes a game? This should be a non issue but Haslem stans always make this more complicated than it should be.
I love UD (nohomo) but i know enought to admit he's DONE,

What we NEED right now is someone to guard opposing 4's and rebound and Beasley cant do that. Lebron is a great King but I'd like to avoid the wear and tear on his body from having to lead this team in rebounds year after year because we know Beasley aint grabbing them shyts. NEither is Bosh on a consistent basis.

To me, in this team, Beasley is, AT MOST, Lebron's backup. Lebron is expected to be on the floor almost 40 minutes a game so that leaves very little opportunity for Beasley UNLESS he can do the things we NEED now which are rebounding and playing good D on opposing bigs. Having him out there just to have him out there isnt gonna help. We have enough scoring and need help on the boards and unless he can provide that he will not be part of the regular rotation. HE SAID SO HIMSELF.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Beasley does need more minutes, we gonna need him at different points during this run, talent is undeniable, I'm still in shock we can't or couldn't find a semi athletic 7 footer somewhere in the whole world that we can afford and wants to get down with death row.. Dude ain't even gotta score

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beasley does need more minutes, we gonna need him at different points during this run, talent is undeniable, I'm still in shock we can't or couldn't find a semi athletic 7 footer somewhere in the whole world that we can afford and wants to get down with death row.. Dude ain't even gotta score
Gotta be somebody out there :sadcam:

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
I love UD (nohomo) but i know enought to admit he's DONE,

What we NEED right now is someone to guard opposing 4's and rebound and Beasley cant do that. Lebron is a great King but I'd like to avoid the wear and tear on his body from having to lead this team in rebounds year after year because we know Beasley aint grabbing them shyts. NEither is Bosh on a consistent basis.

To me, in this team, Beasley is, AT MOST, Lebron's backup. Lebron is expected to be on the floor almost 40 minutes a game so that leaves very little opportunity for Beasley UNLESS he can do the things we NEED now which are rebounding and playing good D on opposing bigs. Having him out there just to have him out there isnt gonna help. We have enough scoring and need help on the boards and unless he can provide that he will not be part of the regular rotation. HE SAID SO HIMSELF.

That's all good, but there's only one way to find out... and that's giving him some more playing time. If not during the beginning of the season, when? I hope the plan isn't to plug him in the rotation whenever one our Big 3 is unavailable.

At the very least, Beas makes our offense more dynamic and fluid, which in turn makes us less predictable.