Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Just put everything I have on the heat winning tonight. I don't even bet like that.

Win or lose, I am proud of the accomplishments of this team these past years and we have NOTHING to be ashamed about.

This is my team breh. :to:

Really don't give a fukk what bullshyt narrative ESPN wants to push, or any of these goofball Kobe stans, or the fukking Jordan evangelicals think. Bron is one of the BEST to do it and WILL be in the discussion of GOAT when its all said and done.

:blessed:

Well said breh :salute:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Lebron doesn't look like this before tip-off it's over.

soon.gif

yep....this is the biggest game of his life....if he doesnt bring it tonite.....:patrice:

i wont know what to say about this cat....:ehh:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
yep....this is the biggest game of his life....if he doesnt bring it tonite.....:patrice:

i wont know what to say about this cat....:ehh:
Wha if he does bring it and they still lose?

I mean The Spurs are a complete team. We need guys like Chalmers to step up we guys like Haslem to come in and give us some interior defense. Guys like JJ to hit those threes. Guys like Wade to not be lazy on defense.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wha if he does bring it and they still lose?

I mean The Spurs are a complete team. We need guys like Chalmers to step up we guys like Haslem to come in and give us some interior defense. Guys like JJ to hit those threes. Guys like Wade to not be lazy on defense.

im not saying they gotta win...im saying go out 'firing' breh...

wouldnt jordan do that? wouldnt kobe?

you know that nikka kobe would :skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it. You already got your mind made up about him. No need for the bullshyt fam.

:what:

breh calm down....nothing in life is certain....i'll reserve my judgement for after the game....

but you and i know this nikka will be crucified here...in social media...and the 'real' media if he doesnt bring it tonight....win or lose....

that said: :camby:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Here we are fellas, Salute every real dude in this thread.. All the og heat fans, bron fans, bosh fans, came together and formed the purest, smartest fan base sohh coli has seen.. All in of course.. Our run and level of living past the bullshyt won't be duplicated....

Dynasty continues....*Dynasty sign up *