Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
if I was on some chicken little shyt, I would say that the Heat would lose Game 6 and then the series. That's not what I said. I think the Heat win at home but the Pacers are going to be fired up after this one.

What I said is that you have to put teams away when you have the chance to do so. This game should have been a win.

Breh they had a 11 point lead...heat came back, missed free throws. Not confidence builder at all. And MIA had a 17 turnovers.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
if I was on some chicken little shyt, I would say that the Heat would lose Game 6 and then the series. That's not what I said. I think the Heat win at home but the Pacers are going to be fired up after this one.

What I said is that you have to put teams away when you have the chance to do so. This game should have been a win.
I understand your point but it's hard to keep the lead without your best player plus pacers were fired up when lebron getting that 5th foul they knew it was there chance

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
This pic is my point when I reviewed the play in the game thread, spacing was terrible, Ray is literally 4 feet from bosh allowing Hill to contest the open 3
Boxcq8CCUAAVFZq.jpg

I'll take shot that all day.