Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
i've never felt more comfortable coming off a loss than I feel right now....I can't wait to taste these fukk nikkas tears...
can friday get here all ready. im trying end this fukk boys season & get drunk. :yawn:
We good... Have to take care of business at home on friday... Some home cooking is all we need :cook:
The whole Heat team needs to wake the fukk up.

The Pacers wont quit because they have come back from many of these series deficits before. They believe they can do it again. + Paul George is starting to regain confidence.

We need to take their souls in the first and second quarter and then keep them down the whole game.

Last edited:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
not really mad about the loss, just pissed because it delays the inevitable.

but we better get it done on friday. you dont want to go back to indy for 2 reasons:

1. miami is 2-8 in its last 10 games up there
2. if you thought the refs were bad in game 5, just wait and see what they have in store in a potential game 7

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

but we better get it done on friday. you dont want to go back to indy for 2 reasons:

2. if you thought the refs were bad in game 5, just wait and see what they have in store in a potential game 7

Yea I aint worried this game was a fluke

I'm mad because I wanted them to get as much rest as possible

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Game 6 will be a blowout, don't worry breh... Ya'll got this. Pacers are a bunch of frauds

They had their opportunities in MIA esp Game 3, they won't get to a start like that again

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
iYdsfAY5kEx6s.png
no refs gon save these fukks in Miami.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I want these bammas to suffer tonite.. Matter a fact I'm glad it went 6.. It will burn even more that these clowns got home court like they wanted only to come up a game short and get that work put on em in 6.

:smugfavre: