Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
heard oden might play saturday :ehh:...if spo was smart he'd start birdman with bosh and go at these weak niccas neck from the start
hopefully it stays at might. We did fine with oden not playing. Also birdman is fine coming off the bench. Haslem should start.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive been to the juice spot a couple times. only thing I like is that bowl thry make with the bananas in it. that one spanish chick that works there is bad

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I thought they would need oden but Roy isn't the same roy from last season.

Use Oden in the finals! The final 5 games

MaLi

Pro
Daps
Why aren't the heat using Oden?

Not saying he'll turn into Hakeem, but wouldn't 8-10 minutes help give Birdman and Bosh some relief against the indy bigs? All he'd need to do is commit a couple hard fouls and crash the boards for a dozen or so possessions. I know Haslem went to work on Hibbert during one of the last regular season games, but I always thought Oden was brought in for this type of series...

Whats the deal heat fans?

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Why aren't the heat using Oden?

Not saying he'll turn into Hakeem, but wouldn't 8-10 minutes help give Birdman and Bosh some relief against the indy bigs? All he'd need to do is commit a couple hard fouls and crash the boards for a dozen or so possessions. I know Haslem went to work on Hibbert during one of the last regular season games, but I always thought Oden was brought in for this type of series...

Whats the deal heat fans?

Not a heat fan but I pull for them.

Why use him this series? Roy isn't 2013 Roy. Birdman is giving the Indy Bigs all they can ask for with his hustle/rebounding effort. They'll need Oden in some capacity next series for SA. If they can have him just stand there grab rebounds/block shots and foul then he was worth the money.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
im worried that including will affect the current vibe that we are on... even if he is just added for a couple of minutes.

i think we have a high chance we win the next two... im guessing they will have a game plan to slow down wade and hopefully that will work for us.