Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
According to a mock draft on CBSSportsline, they have us taking Shabaaz Napier in the first round. I wouldn't be mad at that pick especially if Chalmers leaves. I wish we could find a young big that can duplicate Birdman's production
do we have a second round pick this year? I like Patrick Young outta Florida as a young goon to throw in the post

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I think they like the 4 year guys too, shorter learning curve coming into the pros..would definitely be a good addition
Yup, which is why i think he Young would be more of a realistic player for us. He would be able to come in right away & play right away. I agree wouldnt mind adding Young at all. Plus Donovan has put out some very good players.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
do we have a second round pick this year? I like Patrick Young outta Florida as a young goon to throw in the post

Dude is solid. Wouldn't be mad at this at all. He is a ready to play type prospect. I have a feeling however
that we are going to outsmart ourselves and select a 'positionless' player.