Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
yup this is ol boy. What do you think of him?

That Jordan Adams isnt to bad either.

He is lanky and going to have to get stronger but he'd be a good pick. He plays with energy, has good hands, and block shots. However, it might take him a season or two for him to develop.

Here is some of his highlights.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
He is lanky and going to have to get stronger but he'd be a good pick. He plays with energy, has good hands, and block shots. However, it might take him a season or two for him to develop.

Here is some of his highlights.

True. If he was able to get the time to develop, dude has some serious potential as a big man. Might be a Deandre Jordan type of defensive player. But know Riles & our win now mode i dont know if Riles is willing to let him sit & develop. Probably would want somebody who can come in & play right away. But i really like this dudes game. Also like having a defensive big man, loved the Wardens game. But he was so horrible offensively.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
why even bother looking at the draft we talking about Riley here he gonna do anything he can to trade that pick again

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
:ohhh:

I gotchu. Its them just juicing fruits & vegetables & shyt. Like the jucing diets type of stuff?
yeah exactly wade was taking a shot of wheat grass in that one which is pose to clean you out