Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
ValidDistortedFunnelweaverspider.gif
:gladbron: I'm gonna be using this one for awhile

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
shyt would be nice is wiz can make it to 7 either way lebron needs to chill in a bath of Ice all week
there's pros and cons to that. If the Pacers win tomorrow, then the 1st 2 games are sunday and tuesday, then game 3 isn't until saturday. So if the Heat steal one in Indy they get 3 days to rest before playing games 3 and 4 in Miami. I like that better than starting the series on Tuesday and playing every other day until the end of the series.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No not basis at all bruh. If Bron was dominate in the 11 finals like the 12 finals then yea. He would have been the finals mvp. But if he just would have upped his scoring & was still settling for fade away jumpers. While Wade was our real play maker breaking down the Mavs zone then he would have been our Finals mvp. Because he was really our play maker making things happen.

But hey maybe that is coming across basis. I still kind of feel some type of way that we sort of wasted that 2011 Wade. :to:

If Wade had upped his scoring (as the secondary focus of the defense) he would've won. :mindblown: This idea that Bron should have played at a higher level of less than himself but not at his normal superior level so Wade could win one more Finals MVP is utterly :wtf:/:dahell:/:comeon:/:pachaha:. Wade wasn't exactly perfect his damn self (fumbling the ball when they had a chance to go up 3-1).