Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Basis? If Bron puts up his normal 28, 9, 7 (career playoff averages) you really think D. Wade wins MVP with inferior numbers across the board? :dwillhuh: Bron playing like a broad was the only reason Wade had a shot at MVP to begin with. He just didn't have it in him to close the deal as the man with Bron and Bosh giving plenty of support as 2nd and 3rd options.
No not basis at all bruh. If Bron was dominate in the 11 finals like the 12 finals then yea. He would have been the finals mvp. But if he just would have upped his scoring & was still settling for fade away jumpers. While Wade was our real play maker breaking down the Mavs zone then he would have been our Finals mvp. Because he was really our play maker making things happen.

But hey maybe that is coming across basis. I still kind of feel some type of way that we sort of wasted that 2011 Wade. :to:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
ihQ6otKbgW0AD.gif

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Dear Heat brehs,

As a bitter Raptors fan still coping from the BS I had to witness in game 7, followed with that heartbreaking ending, I thank you for this.

Never thought I'd be rooting for your squad after Bosh left, but I wish you much success in the 'offs. I can sleep well after this, which feels like some sort of redemption.

Your breh, CJ :salute:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
shyt would be nice is wiz can make it to 7 either way lebron needs to chill in a bath of Ice all week