Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
sloppy start...nothing terrible...just gotta cut down on the turnovers....I'm loving These last couple games from Bron...the determination to just take over and control the game going into the playoffs is a good look

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I've been saying this about UD, but nikkas in here were saying that he was washed up. Spo is going to Spo is what does all the time--having skepticism of his bench players. UD didn't get the quality playing time to make an impact on the floor this season; as a result, we was getting murdered on the boards. Finally, that idiot Spo open his eyes and add UD to the line-up benched the useless Battier.

As for Beasley, he is a natural small forward. I never thought he should have play PF since he got drafted. There is so much he can do offensively as a scorer if he get his chance to play behind Bron with the skills that Beasley has.
Spo is no idiot. UD was hurting at the beginning of the year. Even I, the so called "UD stan and Beasley hater" in here admitted that UD was playing like shyt