Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
aren't y'all worried that you're riding lebron so much at this point? i mean, it's late in a season that you're looking to 3-peat/4 straight finals and you got bron straight carrying this struggling ass team. sure, the guy seems bionic but fukk man...i think he's shown signs of wearing down this season. and still, the heat are relying on him to do everything just as much, if not more than ever down this stretch. it's crazy. it's practically looking worse than cavs status for him right now...and he's the guy who's gotta lead you to the promised land.

even hopefully getting a healthy, in-sync wade back for the playoffs and also hoping your role players get it together, you're gonna be in a tough spot with a tired ass lebron trying to lead y'all to that next ring.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
22cace38c1f111e3917d0002c9dba918_8.jpg

:shaq: got these nikkas out the fukkin paint and all through the coli not a creature was stirring not even them rats :russ:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
To those clowns who doubted my boy UD. Who always wanna give Beasley my boy Dondon's minutes at the 4 spot. I COULD say more but all i'm going to say is :beli:

Not saying Beast deserves the treatment he got this year sitting on the bench all this time but only role I see for him is as Lebrons backup. Unless he beefs up and becomes the PF we all dreamed he'd be in the league.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
To those clowns who doubted my boy UD. Who always wanna give Beasley my boy Dondon's minutes at the 4 spot. I COULD say more but all i'm going to say is :beli:

Not saying Beast deserves the treatment he got this year sitting on the bench all this time but only role I see for him is as Lebrons backup. Unless he beefs up and becomes the PF we all dreamed he'd be in the league.
i agree

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Windhorst was on the radio and it sounds like Beasley doesn't commit enough to the defensive end, that's why he isn't playing. It was fun Beasley. I doubt he'll be back next year.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
i admit i left UD for dead:sadcam:

i guess all that time off reinvigorated his body
he was lookin extra :flabbynsick: at the beginning of the season tho, dont front:ufdup:
Oh no doubt he was. I think even me, a big UD fan, said he was done in this very thread. But I always thought that dude had one more good postseason in him. We'll see how it works out but by the way he's playing now you can see they've been saving him for the playoffs.

UD has his shortcomings: Struggles against athletic bigs (Rasheeed Wallace and Garnett used to give him trouble but he can give us quality minutes against Hibert
Windhorst was on the radio and it sounds like Beasley doesn't commit enough to the defensive end, that's why he isn't playing. It was fun Beasley. I doubt he'll be back next year.
I really wish we could bring him back to take Lewis's minutes next year but i'd rather see him bulk up and be a 4

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
when they started playing rashard more than him i knew that dude was gone.
his number weren't much different from when we had him the last time around.
i figured same input, same output.
sad for him because i feel like this was his last chance too.
i predict he'll bounce around a couple more teams next year but ultimately be out the league by 2016.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Windhorst is a fat fakkit that owes his entire career to LeBron. If you're talking about the interview he did on 790 a couple hours ago, I heard it too. His dumb ass was comparing Beasley's defense to Haslem's. Which is great except for the fact that UD isn't taking Beas's minutes, Rashard is. Rashard isn't much better defensively than Beasely, if at all. And whatever difference there might be is negligible and canceled out by how much better offensively Beas is than Rashard. I'd also rather have Battier out there instead of Rashard.