Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

MariahB

Pro
Daps
What is the point of playing chalmers and cole together when they both playing like shyt!?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
People need to admit that it's not always because of size either. They fukking do not fight at all for position and have no will to go after 50/50 balls on several occasions.
I saw on 3 different occasions tonight (twice lebron, once bosh) where they watched a BK player go for a board and do nothing about it. Birdman and UD are the only ones who will fight for a rebound

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I saw on 3 different occasions tonight (twice lebron, once bosh) where they watched a BK player go for a board and do nothing about it. Birdman and UD are the only ones who will fight for a rebound
Like they dont know what a box out is.

Bron takes off his arm sleeve & starts playing more aggressive.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

Yup. It happens at least 10 times a game man. The funny thing is when the game is close towards the end they rebound relatively well and do fight for position because of the circumstances but they need to put some more effort outside of that.