Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
There was a point in the 1st half where LeBron got fouled on 6 consecutive possessions & didn't get a single whistle. I really wish Riley da Gawd would use some of that influence & get the word out. How the fukk LeBron has 0 free throw attempts in two consecutive game. You got this skinny OKC fakkit going to the line 20 times a game & people wonder why he score more points. I'm heated as fucc right now, brehs. Scott Foster, Kenny Mauer, Tony Brothers, I'm going for you fakkits with that mack loaded.

:pacspit:
He's getting the complete Shaq treatment now.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
iTCnmn9iaoDjn.gif

Bosh. Swag so based. :wow:

Is this what he wore to the game tonight? Because it'll explain a lot.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
She cool

I was mad cool with this one when i lived in Miami
dancerportrait05_karelix_btc.jpg

She, her mom and I worked at the same place. Tracfone Wireless. I was her mom's supervisor but she worked there part time. She'd walk in and I'd be like :banderas: and her mom would see the look on my face like "So is my over-time approved or what?" :youngsabo:
She became a Heat CheerLeader a couple of years after i left.

You still keep in contact with her?

Side note: Anyone ever go to the Heat sponsored events where you can actually meet and hang out with the Heat cheerleaders? I always wondered what that was like. :lupe:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You still keep in contact with her?

Side note: Anyone ever go to the Heat sponsored events where you can actually meet and hang out with the Heat cheerleaders? I always wondered what that was like. :lupe:
Nah me and her were never THAT cool. She just used to come and chat with me and my boy Oscar in the break room and hung out with us a few times at picnics. She was still a senior in HS when i met her so we couldn't take her to bars or anything. Last time i saw her she was just starting out at FIU. Her mom was cool peeps tho.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Nah me and her were never THAT cool. She just used to come and chat with me and my boy Oscar in the break room and hung out with us a few times at picnics. She was still a senior in HS when i met her so we couldn't take her to bars or anything. Last time i saw her she was just starting out at FIU. Her mom was cool peeps tho.

No...no no...Not talking about the cheerleader. I'm talking about her mom :takedat:

Sorry I can't help myself sometimes :snoop:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
that upper bowl looked sparse in that scan of the arena did they did :mjpls:

Also, I doubt its enough of them to make as much noise as they were making. Especially over a damn free throw.
well let some one who actually goes to Heat games tell you what happens. They play the "make some noise sound" while they have heat mascots/dancers in the upper deck getting the fans up there going. they do in fact get loud as fukk, so while the uppity people in the lower level are not making a lot of noise or in some case not filled to capacity, the upper deck is ALWAYS filled and loud.