Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
that upper bowl looked sparse in that scan of the arena did they did :mjpls:

Also, I doubt its enough of them to make as much noise as they were making. Especially over a damn free throw.
Hold up I know this ain't coming from a wizards fan. Y'all finally got a playoff team and still can't get asses in those seats. Y'all arena be lookin like a sixers game

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
There was a point in the 1st half where LeBron got fouled on 6 consecutive possessions & didn't get a single whistle. I really wish Riley da Gawd would use some of that influence & get the word out. How the fukk LeBron has 0 free throw attempts in two consecutive game. You got this skinny OKC fakkit going to the line 20 times a game & people wonder why he score more points. I'm heated as fucc right now, brehs. Scott Foster, Kenny Mauer, Tony Brothers, I'm going for you fakkits with that mack loaded.

:pacspit:

Sometimes I wish Bron would lose it like shaq did back in the day.

And start putting refs on BLAST after games.

FUKK a fine.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I bet that's the last time he'll be up tbere too. :lolbron: As a player, I'd hate those dumb interview questions too.
So would I. Bird probably did that shyt on purpose so he doesn't have to do them again.

Edit: Man we better not lose to these bytch ass Nets again.:beli:

Last edited: