Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh :camby:

Lets not act like Bron only plays good against the Bobcats.

Bron is overrated. 61 points against the Bobcats B team but a measly 21 points when you have the chance to get closer to the Pacers for best record in the East? At least Kobe followed up his 60 pt games with 50 points games. :whew: :banderas: I guess being a Kobe stan has me spoiled.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Bron is overrated. 61 points against the Bobcats B team but a measly 21 points when you have the chance to tie the Pacers for best record in the East? At least Kobe followed up his 60 pt games with 50 points games. :whew: :banderas: I guess being a Kobe stan has me spoiled.
Breh nobody in this thread gives a fukk about Kobe doe. Nikka why dont you go to your thread & wish to suck.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
guys guys don't respond to cantstop, hes hurting our feelings with too much truth. just ignore him, I swear he'll go away.

Speaking of away, why did Lebron fade away with 13 seconds on the clock when he could have just driven by Dwight for an easy two? He's the fastest strongest most athletic player in the league right. :laff:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know if he was tired, but Bron really struggled getting in the paint 2nd half.
Didn't look like he was intending to.... Miami became a three point shooting team in the second half... Only wade dared to come inside the perimeter and he got undercut like three times...

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Post game interview - Spo said Houston blew up the play from the beginning. It was a play with multiple layers involving beasley or ray. bron had an option too. houston just snuffed it out befoe it had a chance