Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HGOMT90.gif

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
He started last game too....he wont play much.

Brooks learned from the Finals. he wont be dumb enough to play him extended minutes
He didn't start him in the 2nd half though. They were like -15 in the first couple minutes with him out there. OKC fans will want to kill him if they go down big early again with Perkins out there.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
garbage ass roger mason traded to the kings, opens up a roster spot

caron butler reunion?:lupe:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Well ya'll know I'm all about loyalty so I Feel bad for Mason. He was in an interview few weeks ago saying how much he loved the team and being around these guys, only to get traded to the Kings. Maybe he'll slap the hell out of Jason terry while he's there

Riles you better make this move worth it :ufdup:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Ken Berger: Sacramento has agreed to acquire Roger Mason Jr. from the Heat, but is expected to waive him, league source says. #howu Twitter

Marc Stein: Sacramento will receive cash only -- no picks -- in trade for Roger Mason with Miami. Mason will be waived. @Ken Berger first reported deal Twitter @ESPNSteinLine
tag.png
Miami Heat, Sacramento Kings, Trade, Roger Mason
fb_32x32BN.png
tw_32x32BN.png
feed-icon-28x28BN.png

Marc Stein: Heat is expected to receive a highly protected SAC second-round pick to complete the swap for Mason that will most likely never be conveyed Twitter @ESPNSteinLine

So we basically freed up a roster spot to be a player in the buyout market. Sucks for Mason, I thought he did okay whenever he did play. We currently have plenty of forwards, I wonder why James Jones wasn't traded.