Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I miss Flash brehs :to:

We need one of them Amazing Wade games where he breaks his foot off in somebody ass for like 48, just for old times sake :ohlawd:

Could have gone for 60 that game easy. I think G-Money was in the crowd and he didn't want to break the Heat record

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
After NY, we back home for Detroit then we have a tough 6 game west coast swing. We play:

Wed 5 Clippers
Sat 8 Jazz
Tue 11 Suns
Wed 12 Warriors
Tue 18 Mavs
Thur Okc

Realistically, I predict they go 6-0 but they are going to have to work for that 6 game sweep.
this game will be interesting

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
this game will be interesting

after watching them work the pacers twice I wanna see how we do against them..I expect them to get washed...because we love to run as well and are one of the best at doing it in the league...plus our transition D is a problem when we play heatle D..

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Pete getting advice from the greatest coach in sports:

BfhR3U-IcAAEbgj.jpg

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully Oden can hold his own against Drummond. So we dont get eaten alive on the boards. :patrice:

It would be a good test for him to see how he fares against two quality bigs. I stopped worrying about the rebound differential last season. Remember when we were getting outrebounded nightly but still winning by a decent margin? :manny:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
It would be a good test for him to see how he fares against two quality bigs. I stopped worrying about the rebound differential last season. Remember when we were getting outrebounded nightly but still winning by a decent margin? :manny:
Yea it will be his first real test against a active young big man. I'm not super worried about it but still something that i would like to see we can do.

Yup, we were winning because our shooters were hit 3's. Then we were getting steals and fast break points. I guess i just want us to have that rebounding mark too so when our 3's aren't falling we can limit teams to one & dones sometimes.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Yea it will be his first real test against a active young big man. I'm not super worried about it but still something that i would like to see we can do.

Yup, we were winning because our shooters were hit 3's. Then we were getting steals and fast break points. I guess i just want us to have that rebounding mark too so when our 3's aren't falling we can limit teams to one & dones sometimes.
Well even if we lose, we will still rebound from it :lolbron:

:snoop: