Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Lebron score 60 ?

LL

dude sat there and said zone like he a pure scorer like Melo & KD :mjlol:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I know Joel was riding the pine but what exactly was the point in acquiring Toney Douglas?
Salary dump and we had to get someone from the trade. Too bad it was the worse player of the three involved. Crawford would've been nice on this team. He would've added youth, scorinG, and a starter when Wade was out.

Last edited:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
:whew: what a show. wish it would have come down to the 4th quarter. but the swing in this game

I went from
:smugfavre:
:leon:
:ahh:
:patrice:
:beli:
:upsetfavre:
:stopitslime:
:manny:
:damn:
:snoop:

This was good, it only took Brooks 3 years to realize Kendrick Perkins was the problem vs us :laugh: now Spo will have to adjust to their small lineup, they have way more athletes than we do, but as some have probably stated this game came down to

turnovers 21 :snoop:
not hitting 3s
and the bench, particularly Cole and Beasley playing like ass when they are the only 2 young players the heat have.

I'm mad he finally figured it out. Now it'll be small ball vs small ball and if their players hit shots like that and we don't defend the 3 well then it'll be match up hell for us in a 7 game series:beli:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
When the fukk do we play again?
Always a long break, fukking up our chances of getting any rhythm

Saturday :ld:

My keyboard is getting dusty because of these long breaks. I can only imagine what these layoffs are doing to the team. They better be practicing like those old school Riles practices. The team just hasn't been sharp so hopefully they are making good use of the time off.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
After NY, we back home for Detroit then we have a tough 6 game west coast swing. We play:

Wed 5 Clippers
Sat 8 Jazz
Tue 11 Suns
Wed 12 Warriors
Tue 18 Mavs
Thur Okc

Realistically, I predict they go 6-0 but they are going to have to work for that 6 game sweep.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
After NY, we back home for Detroit then we have a tough 6 game west coast swing. We play:

Wed 5 Clippers
Sat 8 Jazz
Tue 11 Suns
Wed 12 Warriors
Tue 18 Mavs
Thur Okc

Realistically, I predict they go 6-0 but they are going to have to work for that 6 game sweep.
I think we lose to the Warriors. The Splash bros will probably go off from 3.

I really just want that Clippers and OKC win.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
It must suck that the lakers are such a fukking joke that you got to jump on Durants dikk and pray they beat the heat :russ:

than again your a bandwagon fakkit so it's business as usual :yeshrug: