Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
pTEvemQ.png

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you guys think King James should dipset after they win the ring this year?

Wade almost done.

Bosh know he can put up 30 himself on his own team and he got his rings already............

Lebron will have to carry wade and the rest of the old/young heat to another ring next year with ind and okc still getting better.

We will win the rings this year but next year if lebron stay they won't

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
It must suck that the lakers are such a fukking joke that you got to jump on Durants dikk and pray they beat the heat :russ:

than again your a bandwagon fakkit so it's business as usual :yeshrug:

Did you forget to @ or quote somebody Breh?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

Wade almost done.

Bosh know he can put up 30 himself on his own team and he got his rings already............

Lebron will have to carry wade and the rest of the old/young heat to another ring next year with ind and okc still getting better.

I can see him staying because Miami presents his best chance in winning. We have a good owner and GM that can bring in talent. Wade is getting 'old' but, when healthy he is one of the best in the game. Bosh is probably staying in Miami. For it to work, someone is going to have to take a serious paycut. I hope it's Wade. I also think Bron, as well as his family, are comfortable down here. I don't see him leaving unless this season ends in a catastrophe.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Wade almost done.

:camby:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Wade stan, i get it bro one day lebron will be flabby and sick.....................

Don't bring that division in here breh. Right now Bron is a HEATLE and I doubt he goes any wear.

Lets not diss the GAWD D-WADE either, he's played his ass off while hurt many times these past 2 seasons.

We got enough haters on this board, lets leave it outside this thread.