Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
My nikka Wade out AGAIN! :damn:
Mark-Cuban-disbelief.gif

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
sometimes i hate talking to you nikkas bout Bron...

He has a point tho....

I wonder how Lebron feels about himself when he's watching those tapes seeing himself giving up on defense in transitions resulting in a bucket from the other team because he didn't get the call or missed a shot. Dwayne does it too.

It's one of things I can't stand about his game, he needs to humble himself and realize things aren't always gonna be in his favor, suck it up and get back on defense you're too big for that

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
He has a point tho....

I wonder how Lebron feels about himself when he's watching those tapes seeing himself giving up on defense in transitions resulting in a bucket from the other team because he didn't get the call or missed a shot. Dwayne does it too.

It's one of things I can't stand about his game, he needs to humble himself and realize things aren't always gonna be in his favor, suck it up and get back on defense you're too big for that

that's not what homie is talking about tho...

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
He has a point tho....

I won't be surprise if he get elected in the nba first defensive team with that lousy ass defense he has been playing in this season.