Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I was browsing the heat board at realgm and found this so take it fwiw

Spoke to a buddy of mine down here in Miami that's well-connected to the team a few hours ago. He says that the Bynum signing is only a matter of time. What's being hammered home right now is concerns relating to Bynum's attitude. Pat, as we all know, won't be having any of that, especially during a season like this one. Once that is settled and established, the HEAT are going to have a new starting center to place alongside Chris Bosh.

Greg Oden is fine. Because of one of his legs being longer than the other, officials are working on a special shoe for him to play with that will provide balance for him. Miami is really pulling out all of the stops to ensure that The Oden Project is a success. The feeling is that there's no doubt about Miami's desire to keep rebuilding Greg Oden long-term, and they want him to have as much potential for success with us as possible.

If he gets hurt, he gets hurt. If not, Miami will have a starting-caliber center going forward. Either way, regardless of a Bynum signing or not, Miami is fully committed to Greg Oden, and he knows that. The only frustration he has is about getting his body ready to play and completing his rehabilitation. This is the exciting thing about this franchise. We care about our players.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:

We'll see how connected that guy is.
sometimes you'd be surprised who knows what info. I had this chick I was messing with tell me Pat Riley was going to sign Lebron, Wade, and Bosh before the 2010 season was even over because her husband knew an employee that worked for the Heat. I was like :childplease: ok babe...sure

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
sometimes you'd be surprised who knows what info. I had this chick I was messing with tell me Pat Riley was going to sign Lebron, Wade, and Bosh before the 2010 season was even over because her husband knew an employee that worked for the Heat. I was like :childplease: ok babe...sure
:ohhh: You still talk to her? Have you heard anything about Buynum signing with the Heat? Because its just a matter of time before the Cacers sign him to keep him away from us.

When damn maybe i should have said then lets wait and see. :patrice:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: You still talk to her? Have you heard anything about Buynum signing with the Heat? Because its just a matter of time before the Cacers sign him to keep him away from us.

When damn maybe i should have said then lets wait and see. :patrice:
I haven't talked to her in almost a year. Her and her husband split anyway :yeshrug:

if they are gonna sign Bynum it would have to be within the next few weeks tho

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

She got nudes? :ohhh:

That's crazy though :lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
realGM said:
Spoke to a buddy of mine down here in Miami that's well-connected to the team a few hours ago. He says that the Bynum signing is only a matter of time. What's being hammered home right now is concerns relating to Bynum's attitude. Pat, as we all know, won't be having any of that, especially during a season like this one. Once that is settled and established, the HEAT are going to have a new starting center to place alongside Chris Bosh.

Greg Oden is fine. Because of one of his legs being longer than the other, officials are working on a special shoe for him to play with that will provide balance for him. Miami is really pulling out all of the stops to ensure that The Oden Project is a success. The feeling is that there's no doubt about Miami's desire to keep rebuilding Greg Oden long-term, and they want him to have as much potential for success with us as possible.

If he gets hurt, he gets hurt. If not, Miami will have a starting-caliber center going forward. Either way, regardless of a Bynum signing or not, Miami is fully committed to Greg Oden, and he knows that. The only frustration he has is about getting his body ready to play and completing his rehabilitation. This is the exciting thing about this franchise. We care about our players.
I was browsing the heat board at realgm and found this so take it fwiw
I could see Riley wanting to commit to Oden long term. Oden's energy on defense makes him the ultimate RIley guy like Zo and Keith Askins