Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Take us home Kang.
zwc6w1H.png
:blessed:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I been busy with work and real life shyt but I swear to god everytime I come on this board its a goddamn circus outside this thread. From the Eggman shyt a couple weeks ago to the Cantstop shyt right now, these nikkas are losing they minds outchea :why:

All my #HeatNation brethren stay skrong and lets stick together in these Coli streets :salute:

And on a sidenote this Celtics game is gettin me kinda nervous :dahell:
Who said that eggman shyt was over with

:okay:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Im nervous about this team. Other years werent this bad.
:stopitslime: You must of forget the first two years same exact thing was going on and the bulls had the first seed both those years only last year did they really want to prove a point

It's so silly to care about the regular season before the AS break :snoop:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
:stopitslime: You must of forget the first two years same exact thing was going on and the bulls had the first seed both those years only last year did they really want to prove a point

It's so silly to care about the regular season before the AS break :snoop:
This is bad tho breh. it just something about these dudes that aint clicking :to:

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
This is bad tho breh. it just something about these dudes that aint clicking :to:
Had a lot of injuries so far not just Wade but constantly been switching up the rotation with Rio, Shane, Birdman all missing multiple games

One thing we miss is Killer Mikes versatilely him being able to start at the 2 or 3 and also his ball handling is missed whenever we don't got Wade

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Had a lot of injuries so far not just Wade but constantly been switching up the rotation with Rio, Shane, Birdman all missing multiple games

One thing we miss is Killer Mikes versatilely him being able to start at the 2 or 3 and also his ball handling is missed whenever we don't got Wade
Mike was also a very good rebounder for us.

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Why spo has stopped Beas resurgence is beyond me dude was feeling great confidence high again than his mins have been slashed