Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Nobody was saying that Kobe didn't have help tho :why::why::why::why::why:

nikkas like you are saying that Bosh is :flabbynsick:, Wade is :flabbynsick:, Ray Allen is :flabbynsick:, Chalmers is :trash: yet that nikka hasn't won a fukking thing without them

Should've won one in Cleveland if he was the GOAT or even in the discussion. How you hop on an all-star team but yet you the GOAT:bryan:
See your coming here saying that shyt but nobody around here says Wade is garbage or bosh that's y'all that constantly say that shyt

Nobody is saying the heat aren't a good team but to say lebron is riding there coattails is ridiculous

Nobody could of won with those cavs roster and mike brown as coach he's the goat for carrying those bums to a finals alone that was truly amazing

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
See your coming here saying that shyt but nobody around here says Wade is garbage or bosh that's y'all that constantly say that shyt

Nobody is saying the heat aren't a good team but to say lebron is riding there coattails is ridiculous

Nobody could of won with those cavs roster and mike brown as coach he's the goat for carrying those bums to a finals alone that was truly amazing
:why::wow::snoop:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
How many dumbass Kobetards are here? God damn I knew this place had a lot but you got @O.T.I.S. over here complaining about LeBron's help when Kobe was the help for three of his chips.
How was I complaining about they help you skimming ass nikka?

It's you Lebron fanatics that be complaining about his help, I just asked a question.

Unlike MOST of you in here, I was actually a Heat fan YEARS before Lebron came. Lakers have been my favorite team since childhood, but I repped the Heat before they started winning championships

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
4 HOF'ers and 6 FORMER all-stars? So you're counting them all together right? :mjpls: And did you forget what conference they played in with all them old nikkas?And then what happened? Kobe got 1 all-star big man and they went to the finals 3 times and got 2 'ships:heh:

Keep nutriding Lebron... He would be 1 'ship in (maybe) and the entire team split up if Ray Allen (the forme NBA champion and HOF) hadn't hit that last second 3.

Or if Bosh hadn't hit his 3's

Or if Wade hadn't kept the team alive when they're down

Keep acting like the Heat is a one man show.. Why the fukk didn't he stay in Cleveland if he's carrying all the weight in Miami? :youngsabo:

zjO8zmW.png
He mad.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I don't buy the "Bynum is a headcase" argument. He is a headcase because he feels forced to play right now. He WANTS to go to LA or Miami. If he WANTS to do that, he isn't going to feel that forced pressure. Don't get me wrong, there is still a chance he could flop, but I think his intention is to work harder where he is happier.

Riley wouldn't take him for more than the vet minimum either, so if he flops he flops who cares. Losing Roger Mason Jr. sucks for the 'family' but it isn't a blow to the team really when risk/reward come into account.