Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
said it in the random thread, say it here: if bosh ascends and embraces the #2 spot, and wade accepts that bosh is #2 now, the heat will be scary as fukk...cause if they do that, they can get a couple more good years outta wade...

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
said it in the random thread, say it here: if bosh ascends and embraces the #2 spot, and wade accepts that bosh is #2 now, the heat will be scary as fukk...cause if they do that, they can get a couple more good years outta wade...
There's no #2 shyt up in this house :camby: just make the damn shots and win chips! :blessed:
Sometimes Bosh misses like his first 8 shots, sometimes he can't miss. All I ask to any superstar is to make the damn open shots :noah:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:blessed: hope this means Bosh will keep shooting them 3s
u mad sonny?
ivY5sJkhfuhts.png

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no #2 shyt up in this house :camby: just make the damn shots and win chips! :blessed:
Sometimes Bosh misses like his first 8 shots, sometimes he can't miss. All I ask to any superstar is to make the damn open shots :noah:

lol if you say so...that #2 shyt is the reason they not going for #4 right now, but that's another topic...anyway, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful, just saying I think the team needs to run more through bosh than wade...

*disclaimer - no, i'm not a heat fan, not a fan of any nba team, just like bball*

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
lol if you say so...that #2 shyt is the reason they not going for #4 right now, but that's another topic...anyway, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful, just saying I think the team needs to run more through bosh than wade...

*disclaimer - no, i'm not a heat fan, not a fan of any nba team, just like bball*
Breh you ain't gotta apologize for shyt, I wasn't being hostile, just the way we talk round here :ld: opinions be opinions

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you ain't gotta apologize for shyt, I wasn't being hostile, just the way we talk round here :ld: opinions be opinions

cool...I didn't think you were hostile and that's how I talk too, but I was just making sure cause I've noticed some of yall take this posting shyt a lil serious lol..

• Dap
Reactions: Jax
Daps
Man that shiit was even more cold blooded than the spurs one..the reaction from the Blazers crowd was priceless.