Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
At first I thought Bron was the big balls (no homo) like that nikka E - House did. I forgot who we just had beaten.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Why you think the Cavs didn't release him yet? :lolbron:
Lets not start that shyt man. Us getting Bynum would be :ohlawd: but he's such a head case I'm not sure Riley wanna do this to Spo

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
If he comes:whoo:
QxpRxtW.jpg

:eat:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No that's the lakers fans excuse no heat fan ever says Lebron don't have a good team

he's just light years ahead of Kobe as a player is all we say
Bullshyt nikka :stopitslime:

Every other day it's about how Lebron saves the day, Lebron carried Wade (:wow:) and Bosh to a 'ship, and more Lebron dikkriding

And he's lightyears above nothing when he's riding the coattails of 2 All-stars and a guaranteed Hall Of Famer :why:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Bullshyt nikka :stopitslime:

Every other day it's about how Lebron saves the day, Lebron carried Wade (:wow:) and Bosh to a 'ship, and more Lebron dikkriding

And he's lightyears behind nothing when he's riding the coattails of 2 All-stars and a guaranteed Hall Of Famer :why:
Did you watch the finals?

Did lebron not carry them?

Did lebron not win finals MVP back to back?

Yea he's riding there coattails

Please tell me which nba player has won a title on a bad team?

Oh that's never happen right

Kobe had 4 hall of famers and 6 former all stars last year and made the 8th seed

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Did you watch the finals?

Did lebron not carry them?

Did lebron not win finals MVP back to back?

Yea he's riding there coattails

Please tell me which nba player has won a title on a bad team?

Oh that's never happen right

Kobe had 4 hall of famers and 6 former all stars last year and made the 8th seed

4 HOF'ers and 6 FORMER all-stars? So you're counting them all together right? :mjpls: And did you forget what conference they played in with all them old nikkas?And then what happened? Kobe got 1 all-star big man and they went to the finals 3 times and got 2 'ships:heh:

Keep nutriding Lebron... He would be 1 'ship in (maybe) and the entire team split up if Ray Allen (the forme NBA champion and HOF) hadn't hit that last second 3.

Or if Bosh hadn't hit his 3's

Or if Wade hadn't kept the team alive when they're down

Keep acting like the Heat is a one man show.. Why the fukk didn't he stay in Cleveland if he's carrying all the weight in Miami? :youngsabo:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
4 HOF'ers and 6 FORMER all-stars? So you're counting them all together right? :mjpls: And did you forget what conference they played in with all them old nikkas?And then what happened? Kobe got 1 all-star big man and they went to the finals 3 times and got 2 'ships:heh:

Keep nutriding Lebron... He would be 1 'ship in (maybe) and the entire team split up if Ray Allen (the forme NBA champion and HOF) hadn't hit that last second 3.

Or if Bosh hadn't hit his 3's

Or if Wade hadn't kept the team alive when they're down

Keep acting like the Heat is a one man show.. Why the fukk didn't he stay in Cleveland if he's carrying all the weight in Miami? :youngsabo:
He left Cleveland cuz his team sucked he carried a garbage team to the finals thafs why he was sick of it

Your not gonna convince anybody it's bad thing Lebron has good teammates

How many times did fisher or Horry save Kobe's ass....yes the goal is to get good teammates not the other way around

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He left Cleveland cuz his team sucked he carried a garbage team to the finals thafs why he was sick of it

Your not gonna convince anybody it's bad thing Lebron has good teammates

How many times did fisher or Horry save Kobe's ass....yes the goal is to get good teammates not the other way around
Nobody was saying that Kobe didn't have help tho :why::why::why::why::why:

nikkas like you are saying that Bosh is :flabbynsick:, Wade is :flabbynsick:, Ray Allen is :flabbynsick:, Chalmers is :trash: yet that nikka hasn't won a fukking thing without them

Should've won one in Cleveland if he was the GOAT or even in the discussion. How you hop on an all-star team but yet you the GOAT:bryan: