Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The though of possibly landing Bynum has me :lupe: ing brews
The kid is the biggest head case in the NBA hands dow... but when healthy... :ohlawd:
He doesn't really fit the culture and there would be too many distractions here... but when healthy :ohlawd:

Riley knows whats best for the team so i'm down for whatever the don decides :riles:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
would have to release Roger Mason, Jr. to make that happen. :patrice: I can't see Riley being interested tho

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
birdman-hand-rub.gif

goodbye James Jones

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Just because we've gotten Beas to be cool doesn't mean that head case Bynam will fit in with the culture of the team.

I would love to see this forum implode with agony if he signed...but he's been trash since he left the lakers and has bad knees now.

Dude is a FUKK boy and I'd hate for him to bring his bullshyt to this team because we have the type of chemistry that doesn't happen often.

I'm just saying lets not put much into him brehs. He should have to earn his minutes the same way Beas is doing.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
It would be great if we could get someone to take Joel off our hands so that we would be able to keep Mason. If we were to get Bynum there really wouldn't be any need to have Joel. He's too small to do anything against Hibbert anyway.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Don't think he's worth the trouble unless he's truly just about getting a ring and happy with tbd money he's got

I guess he's on manic depression mode playing for the cavs I think we all can understand his pain

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Bynum may be just too great a risk. The reward would be :ohlawd: but the risk is way beyond why i'd be willing to try