Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk did I miss?!? I left in the second half to go to work and I see us losing?!?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
struggle against Lakers C squad. Lose against the Kings. Need the refs to beat the Hawks at home. Need the refs to beat the Pacers.

it's looking shaky out there in Miami. Here I thought Miami didn't have cold winters.

:umad:

Rudy Gay who couldn't shoot 50% if he was wide open in an empty gym somehow managed to shoot 11-19 against "DPOY" James?

:troll: what a coincidence.

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
struggle against Lakers C squad. Lose against the Kings. Need the refs to beat the Hawks at home. Need the refs to beat the Pacers.

it's looking shaky out there in Miami. Here I thought Miami didn't have cold winters.

Rudy Gay who couldn't shoot 50% if he was wide open in an empty gym somehow managed to shoot 11-19 against "DPOY" James?

We beat the Hawks and Pacers fair and square, ol dumb ass

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fukk you doing in an NBA thread shouldnt you be watching tape on college prospects? Bum ass Laker fan

:camby: