Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
struggle against Lakers C squad. Lose against the Kings. Need the refs to beat the Hawks at home. Need the refs to beat the Pacers.

it's looking shaky out there in Miami. Here I thought Miami didn't have cold winters.

:umad:

Rudy Gay who couldn't shoot 50% if he was wide open in an empty gym somehow managed to shoot 11-19 against "DPOY" James?

:troll: what a coincidence.

The only coincidence here is that your trolling is looking about as suspect as Kobe's health.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only coincidence here is that your trolling is looking about as suspect as Kobe's health.
AHHHHH the typical "I won't admit his posts are getting to me so ill say he fell off" . Get new material

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AHHHHH the typical "I won't admit his posts are getting to me so ill say he fell off" . Get new material

My team is coasting and we still got a great record, your team has Swaggy P as your leading scorer and is praying y'all get in the lottery.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
What that look like in Sacramento breh? 2 speakers instead of 1? :bryan:

dc.jpg

:ufdup:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Just got in n seen da highlights. :smh: Dis nikka Chawmas yo. And folks wonder why he constantly gets scolded at. Dumb ass nikka. :beli:

But once again, dey stay playin down to dese bum ass teams. Dey deserve to fukkin lose err time dey do dat. :camby:

I say let Bron rest vs. Portland. We prolly gon get curbed stomped but health>>> reg season game.

Dis nikka Wade doe. How many games he done missed dis year so far?... :patrice: