Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I didn't get to see the game but they (who?) was yelling at Beasley on the bench?

The thing is we were losing like this last season so no reason to hit the panic button. I do agree, that Beasley deserves more consistent playing time. One thing that has stuck out to me since the Big 3 era is how do you have a stagnant offense when you have 3 of the top players in the league in your starting 5?

I wish we just kept Money Mike for one more year. :manny:
Bosh ain't a top player anymore he's a glorified role player really

Wade is but he's gonna be missing a good amount of games all year

But I'm thinking Cole needs more shine he's a real playmaker unlike Mario who is really just a spot up shooter and nothing else

Losing Mike hurts since he was the best playmaker off the bench

Shannon Brown is out there he bring some pop off the bench and knows how to play in championship teams

Unless that nonsense about Bron having beef with him is true I don't know why not give him a shot

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
They wanna trade Joel Anthony but hes our best post defender.He got the worst hands in NBA history but he should be getting some mins against some of these big squads.

:manny:

Nice try Joel

jameslol.gif

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These poor starts from the starting five is what's doing this team in. Maybe it's time to make Bosh come off the fukking bench. If he can't shine against bench warmers they need to trade his ass.