Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Intruder praising Beas?!

larry-david-faint1qqx.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Intruder praising Beas?!

larry-david-faint1qqx.gif
His sensitive stans are he only ones who think i have it in for him.

I know the kid can be special but there is no denying he's failed us before. But i'll give him props when he meets my expectations.

In this case everyone knows when you play the Bulls the key thing you MUST do is rebound above all. The damn Bulls arent gonna be scoring 100+ point too often but they will pound you on the glass enough to have mad second chance points . The key is to outwork them on the boards.

Bosh had 2 freakin rebounds :mindblown: And some of you question why I'd give him up for Aldridge?

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They wanna trade Joel Anthony but hes our best post defender.He got the worst hands in NBA history but he should be getting some mins against some of these big squads.

:manny:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
We have da same record around da same time as last year. :leon:

And wit da east being so trash dis year if we can just maintain a somewhat level pace we can still finish wit da #1 or #2 seed. :ehh:

And if we can somehow manage to get SOMETHIN from Oden in da post season...we might just make dat three peat happen brehs. :lupe:

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, but then we end up play 4 on 5 on offense. They don't even respect Joel when he is on the floor.

you right.........

We have da same record around da same time as last year. :leon:

And wit da east being so trash dis year if we can just maintain a somewhat level pace we can still finish wit da #1 or #2 seed. :ehh:

And if we can somehow manage to get SOMETHIN from Oden in da post season...we might just make dat three peat happen brehs. :lupe:

If Oden plays its a wrap for the league I just dont wanna put all our trust into him to save the day with his injury history

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I think Spo glad he got him a whipping boy, and can do whatever to beas since he on a short leash, didn't see anything crazy blatant for them to bench son, scream on him on the bench eetc... And i don't know how or what will change about this super size deficit shyt, we kkeep talking that playoff shyt which is coo, but I don't want to be looking back this summer mad that we spotted the weakness a mile away, in Oden we trust huh...

I didn't get to see the game but they (who?) was yelling at Beasley on the bench?

The thing is we were losing like this last season so no reason to hit the panic button. I do agree, that Beasley deserves more consistent playing time. One thing that has stuck out to me since the Big 3 era is how do you have a stagnant offense when you have 3 of the top players in the league in your starting 5?

I wish we just kept Money Mike for one more year. :manny: What a few more millions to a billionaire in Micky Arison. shyt I would of went on a cruise this year if it meant we kept Mike Miller.