Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
sad to say, playing haslem is akin to playing joel anthony right now

but at least anthony is a threat to block shots, hustle and crash the boards

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Spo gotta diversify the offense. when the shooters aren't hitting shots, they gotta try other stuff. there isn't any movement, everyone is just standing around waiting to receive the ball. don't remember 1 post up tonight. :smh:

Also, why only play Beasley like 5 mins in the 1st half when you're struggling to score :why: It's actually about time Beasley was put into the starting lineup. the offense has been stagnant the last 4 games or so. I'm putting this on Spoelstra and Lebron/Bosh. they are the ones that are supposed to lead.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Spo is not using Bosh a lot more in the offense. My man Bosh doesn't even produce numbers like he did in first two season. I understand we are a deeper team now than before, but damn we can't continue to exclude Bosh out of the offense. Beasley going to need some more minutes to add more scoring.

MariahB

Pro
Daps
I know Spo dumb ass aint goin do it but he need to shake this shyt up and start beas. Maybe over bosh and that might wake his long neck ass up

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
he wont start beas he likes him off the bench hes either gonna start U or shard

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
lets not forget no Birdman is huge vs a team like this

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
I think Spo glad he got him a whipping boy, and can do whatever to beas since he on a short leash, didn't see anything crazy blatant for them to bench son, scream on him on the bench eetc... And i don't know how or what will change about this super size deficit shyt, we kkeep talking that playoff shyt which is coo, but I don't want to be looking back this summer mad that we spotted the weakness a mile away, in Oden we trust huh...

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
We didn't deserve to win. Beasley, is the only one who showed up to play the Bulls, making a conscious effort to reboud. Everyone else showed up as if we were playing the BobCats again.