Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I don't understand this premise, what are teams supposed to play like against a loaded azz allstar team?
I'm not saying they shouldn't play there best but point is these are teams that never seem to play this good on average

MariahB

Pro
Daps
Expectations are so low for Bosh anything he gives the Heat is a plus. You would think he would step up offensively on nights when Wade isn't playing.
Exactly and he stated before the season started that this will be his best season..I'm not seeing so far

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
because on average they are not facing a loaded azz all star team...

its really not that hard to understand heat fans.
Ain't nobody saying we don't get why teams play there hardest vs us cuz we are the biggest team in the nba last 4 years

It ain't easy being on top

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Ain't nobody saying we don't get why teams play there hardest vs us cuz we are the biggest team in the nba last 4 years

It ain't easy being on top

Last four? you mean last two....

The Mavericks handed yall an L two years ago...big team came up my small gawd....oh and the year before that Kobe took home his 5th

Lol what are u talking about??

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Last four? you mean last two....

The Mavericks handed yall an L two years ago...big team came up my small gawd....oh and the year before that Kobe took home his 5th

Lol what are u talking about??
This year and the year lebron came even thou we lost we were still the biggest team and every opponents biggest games that's what I'm talking about

The lakers in the other hand haven't been relevant since

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
This year and the year lebron came even thou we lost we were still the biggest team and every opponents biggest games that's what I'm talking about

The lakers in the other hand haven't been relevant since

Lakers are always relevant because we history and fans all over, irrelevancy is what the heat will feel once lebron leaves.

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Lakers are always relevant because we history and fans all over, irrelevancy is what the heat will feel once lebron leaves.
Yea keep telling yourself that y'all can't even keep your top free agents anymore