Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
didnt i let you know that im gonna get my killers on you? gonna get your rep turned to a different color if you keep talking shyt.

:laff: @ you still not undertanding i don't giva fukk bout some numbers turning a different color. Faggit we been off dat.

Da fact you actually talkin like dat bullshyt matters let's me know eam more what a fukkin pathetic loser you really are. I bet you felt like a bawse when you hit dat submit button too. :wow:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Wtf does SOS has to do with playoffs? Put Miami in the west won't make a bit odf

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

Bet money dat moist nikka in da LWO HQ on some
ifn9sw.jpg

..Plottin. :pachaha:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
:laff: @ you still not undertanding i don't giva fukk bout some numbers turning a different color. Faggit we been off dat.

Da fact you actually talkin like dat bullshyt matters let's me know eam more what a fukkin pathetic loser you really are. I bet you felt like a bawse when you hit dat submit button too. :wow:
He's Canadian brah this is real life to him dude stuck in his room till winter is over

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward

:russ:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
We have had this the last three years every team plays us like the finals

But it's also why this team has such resilience