Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop with this we shyt you Canadian fakkit that team isn't even making the playoffs

:russ: At 4th hardest schedule that's cuz they lost half there games the pct would be lower if they were 5 or 6 games over 500

I don't think you know how SOS works you idiot. It's the teams you face, not your record. Miami would have the 4th hardest schedule if they had ours and we would have the 2nd easiest one. :mindblown:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I don't think you know how SOS works you idiot. It's the teams you face, not your record. Miami would have the 4th hardest schedule if they had ours and we would have the 2nd easiest one. :mindblown:
Um you dumb fukk if your team wins than the team u face winning pct would go down if the lakers were 15-4 than there SOS would be lower than wouldn't it

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Um you dumb fukk if your team wins than the team u face winning pct would go down if the lakers were 15-4 than there SOS would be lower than wouldn't it

Makes a ton of sense which is why Charlotte has the easiest schedule so far according to SOS. :mindblown: at how dumb you are. Cleveland is 25th in terms of SOS too you idiot but their record is 5-12. :laff:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This isn't CFB you idiot every team in the NBA plays each other at least once

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This isn't CFB you idiot every team in the NBA plays each other at least once

oh so teams in the east playing each other 3-4 times is the same as teams in the west playing teams in the east twice? Makes so much sense. I swear to god Heat fans are some of the most dyslexic autistic backwards logic having ass fakkits. :laff:

there's a reason why SOS exists in the NBA you dumb punk :laff:

"everyone plays each other once..." :laff:

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Makes a ton of sense which is why Charlotte has the easiest schedule so far according to SOS. :mindblown: at how dumb you are. Cleveland is 25th in terms of SOS too you idiot but their record is 5-12. :laff:
It's winning pct you if ur team wins that pct goes down..if those teams won more there schedule would look even easier

You don't understand that

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's winning pct you if ur team wins that pct goes down..if those teams won more there schedule would look even easier

You don't understand that

So you're telling me if the teams Miami faced won more, Miami's schedule would look harder. NO shyt YOU IDIOT. :laff:

There's gonna be bad teams and good teams in the league and Miami has faced primarily bad teams. :umad: face the facts.

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
So you're telling me if the teams Miami faced won more, Miami's schedule would look harder. NO shyt YOU IDIOT. :laff:

There's gonna be bad teams and good teams in the league and Miami has faced primarily bad teams. :umad: face the facts.
They have won the majority of there games hence each team they face winning pct went down

The lakers have lost half there games hence there SOS winning pct went up

Face facts

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

we aren't even mid way through the season and you reaching.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:beli: Dese gay ass Canadian stans are fukkin ruining dis forum. shyt aint eam about basetball 90% of da time.

FOH already. :camby:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
oh so teams in the east playing each other 3-4 times is the same as teams in the west playing teams in the east twice? Makes so much sense. I swear to god Heat fans are some of the most dyslexic autistic backwards logic having ass fakkits. :laff:

there's a reason why SOS exists in the NBA you dumb punk :laff:

"everyone plays each other once..." :laff:
No but nikka you over exaggerating shyt like The Eastern conference is MAC conference in college or something. You're talking tough schedules like it has any factor towards winning the playoffs...

Why are you bringing up records anyways

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No but nikka you over exaggerating shyt like The Eastern conference is MAC conference in college or something. You're talking tough schedules like it has any factor towards winning the playoffs...

Why are you bringing up records anyways

Eastern Conference is at the saddest state in NBA history. Of course scheduling has a factor towards winning the playoffs, the easier the road, the easier your chance to win a championship is. Miami faced the Bucks and the Bulls before facing Indiana last season :gag: