After you get a few grand saved is there really any point to save more?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
To me, there's no point in saving more if you still have other bills and stuff to pay. Now if you was living your live debt-free, then I can see you saving more than that. But if you still got bills and stuff, get a nest egg up and take care of that 1st. Then you can afford to eat and live a little better but still saving at the same time.

c/s

but once you do
save for a rainy day fund
and then invest your money
get a CD with a decent interest and get a loan off it to increase your credit score

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
c/s

but once you do
save for a rainy day fund
and then invest your money
get a CD with a decent interest and get a loan off it to increase your credit score

what if your credit score is already 720+ then your basically all set for whatever right?

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what if your credit score is already 720+ then your basically all set for whatever right?

in my opinion no

but do you

I like having the security of a cush savings and investments so that I can travel the world and enjoy life without being in fear of something financially popping up

plus i work hard as fukk for my money to not have it work for me

I'm over here in the desert living like a bum but only because i want to and not because I have to because i have wisely invested and don't depend on this income

my income now is just extra

but i do understand what u are saying

u have no real responsibilities so what u are doing hurts no one... so i have nothing negative to say

Have you been back to Thialand?
Hit up Phuket and Pattaya if u havent already
if u go to the Philippines check out filipinocupid.com before u go back :eat:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
in my opinion no

but do you

I like having the security of a cush savings and investments so that I can travel the world and enjoy life without being in fear of something financially popping up

plus i work hard as fukk for my money to not have it work for me

I'm over here in the desert living like a bum but only because i want to and not because I have to because i have wisely invested and don't depend on this income

my income now is just extra

but i do understand what u are saying

u have no real responsibilities so what u are doing hurts no one... so i have nothing negative to say

Have you been back to Thialand?
Hit up Phuket and Pattaya if u havent already
if u go to the Philippines check out filipinocupid.com before u go back :eat:

in Thailand I was in Phuket/Surant Thani/Krabi and Bangkok but didnt get to Pattaya. Im going back this January and am gonna check it out

i was thinking about the Philippines it looks promising

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Me saving money is more of a habit/hobby at this point. That shyt is fun to me because so many people can't do it. One of the only things I'm elitist about.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in Thailand I was in Phuket/Surant Thani/Krabi and Bangkok but didnt get to Pattaya. Im going back this January and am gonna check it out

i was thinking about the Philippines it looks promising

Pattaya is a more Euro city but also more party oriented

If u hit up PI, please check out that site and u will have 19482948213 women already lined up waiting for u:leon:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Pattaya is a more Euro city but also more party oriented

If u hit up PI, please check out that site and u will have 19482948213 women already lined up waiting for u:leon:

good looks where is the best spot in PI? Manilla?

and btw Phuket imo is the best place in the world to vacation....you got food,beaches,scooters to scoot around, women for cheap,parting everynight

overall it offers everything ive ever wanted and i will go back every other year until im old

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
good looks where is the best spot in PI? Manilla?

and btw Phuket imo is the best place in the world to vacation....you got food,beaches,scooters to scoot around, women for cheap,parting everynight

overall it offers everything ive ever wanted and i will go back every other year until im old

Manilla, Quezon City
Cebu City
Davao City
Zamboanga

but because of the Airport and Mall of Asia- use Manila as your base but you will meet women from smaller towns off that site and you can get them to pick u up from your hotel and take to their home and sitesee and shyt lawd they love Americans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:noah::damn:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Ehh... After paying bills and whatnot... I'll put a little to the side for ignorant spending(100-200$/month) and i'll put a little to the side for saving...

I love saving because every couple months I have another 700-1000 dollars just sitting there...

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Manilla, Quezon City
Cebu City
Davao City
Zamboanga

but because of the Airport and Mall of Asia- use Manila as your base but you will meet women from smaller towns off that site and you can get them to pick u up from your hotel and take to their home and sitesee and shyt lawd the love Americans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:noah::damn:

is 1 week enough time to have fun there. im going back to Thailand for 3 weeks and am using 1 week to stop somewhere else in asia on the way home and would definitly use Manilla as a place to stop in instead of expensive ass Tokyo

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
is 1 week enough time to have fun there. im going back to Thailand for 3 weeks and am using 1 week to stop somewhere else in asia on the way home and would definitly use Manilla as a place to stop in instead of expensive ass Tokyo

anytime is better than no time
esp. if u meet the chick before hand off that site- just steer clear of the broads trying to make money

most are really just lonely as fukk and bored , looking for an American to marry, but since u not trying to do that they will settle with just having fun with u